ᎄᎀʟᎇʙ ᎢɪᎏɎ ᎋ᎜ᎡᎏɎ᎜

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔃𝓲𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You and Zion had just gotten married about a month and a half ago but ever since you got back from your honeymoon, you had been feeling really off. Your back was constantly sore, you always felt like you needed to pee, and for some reason you were experiencing cramping even though you weren't on your period.

And that was another thing, you couldn't figure out why in the world you hadn't had your period since you had gotten married.

Sure, it was normal for it to come a day or two later than expected, but almost two weeks past the day it was supposed to come? That was odd.

That's when all the pieces had started to come together and you realized, you could've gotten pregnant on your honeymoon.

So, while Zion was at the boys' house for the day, you rushed out to get some pregnancy tests at the store.

Once you finally got home, you immediately ran into the bathroom to take them. As you read the instructions on the box, you noticed that it said to use your first pee of the day.

"There's no way I'm waiting until tomorrow to take this thing," you virtually screamed as you ripped open the box.

You sat on the toilet lid as you waited for the test results, bouncing your leg and biting your finger nails the entire time.

Three anxiety-filled minutes later, the alarm finally went off. You grabbed the test as quickly as you could, nervous to see if either the word Positive or Negative popped up.

Positive.

You were pregnant less than two months into your marriage and you had absolutely no clue what to tell Zion or how he would react.

"How am I going to tell Zion that I got pregnant on our honeymoon?"

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: why does this one seem so dramatic to me 😂