ᴄᴀʟᴇʙ ᴢɪᴏɴ ᴋᴜᴡᴏɴᴜ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔃𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Goober, you're gonna be fine," Zion reassured you for the millionth time that day as he rested a hand on your anxiously bouncing leg.

"I know. I don't know why I can't calm down," you replied.

"This baby is going to be so healthy and so beautiful. I promise," he kissed the top of your head delicately.

"Thank you."

You continued to anxiously wait in the waiting room, trying to find yourself some kind of distraction. Unfortunately, you couldn't find anything so you sat there nervously bouncing your leg as Zion rubbed your shoulders trying to calm you down.

"Y/N Kuwonu," the nurse called for you what seemed like hours later.

You soon made it to an ultrasound room, crawling up on the bed in agony. Agony caused by both anxiety and severe morning sickness.

"Are you okay?" Zion asked, putting his hand on your head and rubbing your hair.

"Yeah, just a sudden wave of morning sickness. I can feel it going away though now that I'm lying down," you reassured him.

"I love you," he leaned down and kissed you, "I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you, Z."

You continued to wait in what seemed like pure misery, Zion soon catching on.

"You're gonna be fine, baby!" he laughed as he tickled your stomach.

"Zion, stop!" you laughed along.

"No, not until you feel better!"

"Caleb!" you laughed, trying to push him away.

Just then, there was a knock at the door, you and Zion quickly becoming quiet when a younger male nurse walked in.

"Hello, I'm Dylan. I'm going to be your ultrasound tech today," he spoke as he sat down on the stool. "Is this your first?"

"Yes," you smiled, grabbing Zion's hand.

"That's always so fun. My wife just recently had our second," he added.

"That's wonderful, what was it?" Zion asked, joining back in on the conversation.

"A girl. She's such a sweet baby. Our oldest, she is always in everything and makes so much noise and is so messy."

"I hope we have a girl," Zion grinned, rubbing your head once again.

"Have you been having a lot of morning sickness?" the nurse asked you.

"Yes!" you groaned.

"According to old wives tales, that means you could be having a girl."

"Are you serious?" Zion's face lit up.

The ultrasound tech nodded, then continued on with the ultrasound. He finally found your hiding baby, then showed you each of its limbs, its body, and its head.

"It's so beautiful," you grinned at the computer.

"Just like you, lovebug," Zion leaned down and kissed you quickly.

"Do you know when it's due?" you asked the tech.

"I'd say probably around October 14th," he answered.

"Babe, we're gonna be parents," Zion looked at you wide-eyed.

"I know," you laughed, kissing his cheek.

You still couldn't believe that in just nine months, you were going to be a mother and Zion was going to be the best father in the world.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N: I'm sorry these are crappy, idk how to write doctor's appointments despite the fact that I have Crohn's Disease and spend way too much time at doctor's appointments 😂