Chapter 4: She Fits In A Castle

We headed to the airport with our bags and checked in four suitcases, and I checked in my duffel too so I didn't have anything to carry except my backpack.

Roscoe did the same and I headed with him to the detectors taking my shoes off placing them in the bucket with my purse and watch.

I walked through and it went off catching me off guard.

Shit.

"Can you step through again?" The airport security asked.

I laughed awkwardly and looked to him, "I have nipple piercings." I said low.

He gave me a look and said "Heh?" Like he hadn't just heard me.

I cleared my throat and spoke a little above a whisper, "I have nipple piercings." I said again.

He squinted and gestured for me to go through the electric thing again, "No, I'm telling you it's going to keep going off because I have little skull hand piercings on my nipples!" I said watching him stare at me suddenly able to hear me.

God dammit.

I sighed and looked over at Roscoe who was smirking and going to his bin taking mine too and walking them to the metal table.

Jesus that's embarrassing.

The security guard gestured for me to spread my legs apart and hold my arms out, I did and he ran it over my body and as he ran it over my chest, it went off on both breast.

I cocked an eyebrow at the guy and he gave me a blushed look before gesturing for me to go.

Thank you!

I headed to Roscoe and Arabella who were both pulling their shoes on.

Jessa laughed quietly and I shoved her over watching her fall to her ass while tying her shoe.

Grabbing my crossbody purse, I slipped it over my head and slid on my shoes and watch. Roscoe stared down at me with a small smile, and I found his amusement kind of funny.

Giving his shoulder a small nudge with mine, I headed to Aunt Mel who was eyeing the numbers.

She pointed to the left, "Lets get some food and then we'll head to the terminal." She said looking back at Jessa.

I turned my head to see Roscoe waiting on Arabella. His eyes moving over her in a bit of either fear or annoyance. I'm not sure.

She grabbed her bag and went toward us but he pulled something out of the box and walked over handing it to her.

Her eyes moved over at him and she snatched her phone tossing it in her bag, then she said a soft thank you before walking away.

Progress.

We walked to the small food court and we all parted ways while Roscoe looked like he was getting anxiety from us splitting up.

He reminds me of a puppy.

I reached out and pulled his arm walking him with me.

His eyes looked over at Jessa and then Arabella, "Don't worry, you'll report all four of our trouble making asses to your dad." I said watching him stare at me with a small smile.

"For now, pick a meal for us because honestly everything looks good to me." I said looking up at him.

He smirked down at me, "You want sub sandwiches?" He asked making me nod because like I said, I want everything.

Plus that sounds a lot friendlier on a belly before a flight.

We both got sandwiches and chips and Roscoe paid for us making me smile and thank him.