Chapter 10: This Isnt The Bathroom

I had an interesting day that was a bit intriguing.

That and I found out they have snakes.

I found that a bit funny but totally necessary, they are called the Vipers.

I headed down the stairs eyeing the guy and girl who stepped in. It was two handsome men and an annoyingly beautiful girl. She was breath taking.

Judah smirked at the first guy, "Lincoln, long time no see." He said as the two hugged.

Lincoln gestured to the girl "My Fiancé, Dayna." He said proudly.

The girl blushed and shook Judah's hand, "Hi, it's nice to meet you." She said sweetly.

Judah smiled "Great to meet you too, we heard about you guys on a recent chase for those two girls. Have you guys gotten any leads?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

The other hot guy shook his head, "We just left town but they said it's going to be one hell of a chase. We were sent to bring her in to Michael." He said shrugging.

Judah laughed "Michaels still alive? That guy is something else." He said shaking his head.

"Good to see you again Winston. You been working out some more?" He asked smacking Winston, the other hot guy, in the arm.

Winston smirked "Don't flirt with me Judah, I might switch sides for you." He said winking.

Viktor walked in and smiled "My nephew, so great to have you. Will you be staying for long?" He asked looking to Lincoln and hugging him.

Lincoln shook his head "Just a night. We're exhausted and I would've called sooner but we can't plan as we go." He said sighing.

Viktor shook his head "Nonsense. Family doesn't need to call. It's great to see you again though. And this is?" He gestured to Dayna.

She held her hand out and Lincoln eyed her "Sams granddaughter." He said cocking an eyebrow.

Viktor furrowed his eyebrows and stepped back looking her over "Oh no better a match for my nephew than the most powerful mans granddaughter. It's a pleasure to meet you Dayna." He said with pride.

Wow, she's only here for five minutes and already he's proud of her.

They headed down the hall and I slowly walked down the steps and eyed the girl over.

"She's cute." Jessa said behind me.

I jumped and looked over at her sighing, "Yeah, I know." I said annoyed.

Jessa furrowed her eyebrows "You're jealous? You're prettier." She said as if it was a response or race.

I wasn't jealous about her beauty, I was jealous that she had Viktors love so easily.

Ignoring the feeling, I headed to the kitchen ditching Jessa.

Natalia was making two sandwiches and looked up at me annoyed, "Heard you met Maggie. Sad she didn't swallow you whole." She said taking the plate and going out the kitchen slamming her shoulder into Lucien's.

He stared ahead blankly and annoyed but didn't say anything.

His eyes moved to me lazily, "Nice top." He said gesturing to the shirt he picked out.

I laughed and eyed the door "We should've jumped her and took the sandwiches." I commented.

Lucien smirked, "Heard you like snakes." He said pulling the fridge open and grabbing the needed items for a sandwich placing them down.