Chapter 42: Karate Kid

I watched Aunt Mel as she rubbed her belly softly and focused on the papers in Lucien's hands.

Aunt Mel is taking over his work because he's been upgraded.

I guess he went and kicked James's ass pretty badly, he proved himself to his father and was accepted as one of the fighters with me.

It worked out honestly, Aunt Mel isn't one to do work that's physical. She's more paper work office desk job.

Taking a rice crispy treat out, I took a bite and watched them through the window.

Viktor walked in smiling at the window with pride, "Can I take Luce on a date tonight?" I asked boldly looking over at Viktor.

His eyebrows furrowed together and he stared at Luce, then back at me, "Huh, you know I think if it was any other son I'd say no. Then I'd ban you from them." He said looking at me suspiciously.

I gave him a small glare, "How do you still not trust me? Don't worry, I won't ruin your precious sons." I said laughing lightly.

Viktor stared confused, "It's not you I don't trust, its them. They're not...they're not mature enough." He said thoughtfully.

Gesturing to Luce I smirked, "But he is." I said more than asked.

He nodded, "Be back by ten. Don't get pregnant. Don't. I have too much riding on the both of you." He said turning red and then going out the door.

Oh gee, I said date, not fuck.

But hey, I have the okay.

I waited until Lucien came back inside and I smiled at him, "Hey Luce, want to go on a date tonight?" I asked boldly.

After we...well after I woke up in his bed, I felt like maybe we'd started something.

Okay, I hoped we had.

His eyes looked over my lips and he gave a nod, "You're taking me on a date?" He asked sounding amused.

I leaned forward and stared over at him, "Yes, and it'll be the best." I said watching as he grinned.

He eyed the watch, "What time Kiddo?" He asked staring over at me.

Oh is he busy? "If you're busy, by all means we could reschedule." I said nervously.

Lucien stared at me and smirked, "No I'm not, never busy for you. What time?" He asked smiling.

A genuine smile, an actual smile, not a grin or a smirk.

I smiled and eyed his watch, "We could leave at six?" I asked softly.

He stared at my lips before nodding once.

Yes!

I bit my lip and watched him head back outside with two drinks.

I got a date!

Smiling, I hurried out the kitchen hurrying upstairs to my room.

Let's hope I don't fuck anything up tonight.

Pulling my jeans on, I slipped on a black camisole top and my jacket with a pair of black boots.

This will work.

Biting my lip, I eyed my makeup, not too dark, very natural, still sexy.

It'll have to work.

Grabbing my crossbody, I pulled the purse on and headed out the door shutting it behind me and going down the stairs.

I headed down to the front and stopped half way down the stairs when I looked to Luce.

He stood at the bottom of the stairs dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a white T-shirt with a jacket. In his hands was a bouquet of stunning red tulips.