Chapter 2: Im The Friendliest

Aunt Mel left with Jessa to the airport to get the guy and I stayed with Arabella cooking the pizzas and making sure all the boxes were out of the way.

We got a lot boxed up and a lot put aside to be sold at the garage sale.

Tossing my hair into a messy bun, I wore my little white T-shirt that said 'AUDIOSLAVE' on the front and a pair of grey sweatpants.

Arabella was in her fishnet stockings and leather skirt with the shirt aunt Mel calls 'The titty show' shirt.

I sat on the couch and flipped the tv on watching the show about the science grandpa and his little bitch grandson.

Texting the cop guy, I sent him an emoji of handcuffs and he sent back heart eyes.

Dork.

'You fucked a cop?' Milo texted in our group chat.

I smirked, 'Sadly no cuffs or batons got involved but yeah. It was nice.' I texted back.

He sent laughing emojis and Gus sent two thumbs up while Tyler sent an emoji with a pair of sunglasses on.

The door began opening and I hurried to the pizzas grabbing the mit and slipping it on pulling three pizzas out and quickly tossing the other three in.

I shut the oven and the door opened.

"Thank you for coming, I feel bad that you had to leave to come here." Aunt Mel said to the guy.

I cut up the first pizza and stared behind me at the guy.

He was tall and had very large muscles with tattoos up both arms. His brown hair was in a small man bun and his facial hair short but existent.

His smile was big though, he reminded me of that actor who plays Aquaman or John Cena, just a big masculine guy with a teddy bear personality.

I watched him stare at Arabella who was painting her nails at the dinner table. She stared at him scowling.

He's too masculine.

Arabella hates manly men, she's the type of feminist people pretend doesn't exist. The type who loathes men and doesn't understand that feminism isn't about hating men, it's just about loving and respecting woman.

The guy gave her a nervous stare and aunt Mel gestured to Arabella, "That's Arabella, if she punches you or glares at you it's not that you're doing anything wrong. It's simply the fact you were born a man." She said giving Arabella a warning stare.

I walked around the counter and smiled at the guy, "That's Vydia." She said gesturing to me.

He looked at me and smiled softly but as I smiled his grew, "Oh she's beautiful." He said softly looking back at Aunt Mel.

Oh gee, I blushed, "Thanks, I'm uh, bumming it. I figured I'd just try on my fresh out of the shower look." I said laughing awkwardly.

He smiled and nodded "Looks good on you." Awe he's sweet.

I shook his hand, "Roscoe." He said shaking my hand back.

Taking my hand back, I continued cutting the pizzas, "We didn't know what type of pizza you like." Aunt Mel said gesturing to the pizzas.

He stared at all the pizzas "All of them." He said laughing and looking to Jessa who said "Me too."

Aunt Mel looked to Jessa and then shook her head, "Let me show you the bathroom. You can shower up and change in there." She said and he nodded following her down the hall.