Chapter 19: Hell Of A Road Life

I hated school before, I hate it even now with crutches.

On the bright side, I have a great tan.

I've been spending a lot of time by the pool and can officially go down the stairs myself especially since I can finally use my other leg to balance me.

Tyler got a metal leg and we video chatted while he went on about how the Vipers are amazing and he's blessed. Also how he's iron man.

Since he's been seeing his physical therapist a lot, he's very good on it and can take steps, slow and awkward but he's getting there. I'm proud of him.

Heading out the front I cursed at the dumb girl who bumped into me.

"Sorry." She said looking scared.

She should be scared.

Bella scowled at the girl shoving her, "Don't touch her god damn crutch unless you want to be on a pair yourself." She said shoving the girl.

People have been avoiding me lately, because Bella has been fighting everyone who even breathes near me.

I headed down the front steps and to see Nick leaning up against the car with his girlfriend Samantha.

She was very quiet and dorky, but also annoying. She likes correcting you a lot and pointing out that she's smarter.

A honk came from behind Nicks car and I smirked at Milo, Tyler was in the passenger seat smiling at me.

"How the hell did you guys get out so early?" I asked watching Bella and Jessa give me a wave before Gus got out and helped me into the back of the car.

I tucked my crutches on the floor and Tyler grinned, "We ditched." He said smugly.

Laughing I shook my head "My ass you did, Gus is here." I said gesturing to the perfect attendance goody good.

Gus grinned, "Told you." He said low and buckled up.

I buckled my belt and leaned forward smiling at Milo, "Why isn't your girlfriend with us?" I asked cocking an eyebrow at him.

He smirked "I left her." He said shrugging, "She wouldn't stop talking about a suburban home and three kids." He made a face and shook his head.

Oh gee, no.

Tyler looked back at me, "If Vydia said she wanted a suburban home and three kids I would wifey her." He said winking at me.

Idiot.

"No, I would too, absolutely. The problem is, Vydia doesn't want us to wifey her." Milo said teasing me.

I gave him a look, "Yeah because you're all like brothers to me." I said laughing low and sitting back.

Growing up with the three boys, I had a small crush on Milo but we had sex and realized we aren't....compatible. He just likes missionary. Only missionary.

I like all the ways, I like kinky sex but he's very Christian in bed.

Tyler and I never even tried to have sex, he's seen me naked a few times but not for any sexual exchange.

As for Gus, well he used to be teased because people didn't believe we were friends. I asked him to Sadie Hawkins and Jesse Calvoy, the quarter back who was a douche and wanted me, learned a hard lesson when I showed up on the arm of Gus.

That was freshman year.

Then I was dragged off to the hell of a road life.

We pulled up to the pizza arcade and I laughed looking at Milo, "You did not just take us to Ripley's Pizza Palace." I said shaking my head.