Chapter 26: Something About The Baby

A ball.

I couldn't fucking believe it.

I was going to an actual Ball, like the ones from movies, the big grand ones!

Graduation was in two weeks and all I could think about was the ball this weekend.

Viktor and Aunt Mel took us all to get fitted for suits and ball gowns.

He reserved the entire Valentino store and I was dressed in a beige corset with matching panties and a pair of open toe heels.

"Arms up Vydia." The woman, Edna, said in her thick Dutch accent.

I lifted my arms up and the dress was pulled over me carefully before she adjusted me.

We each had our own rooms and I was stuck with the mean lady.

She reached into the dress scooping my breast and fitting them into the dress, I went to say something but she eyed them and then adjusted the top turning me and pulling the strings.

God damn!

I eyed my reflection noting the beautiful design of this gown, but it was so Victorian.

My god I'm going to pass out in this dress.

She turned me twice before shaking her head, "This is too much coverage." She said unlacing it.

Dimitri's shouting came from the room next to mine, "Would you stop pricking my god damn skin? Jesus fucking Christ!" He said frustrated.

I smirked and heard another shout.

"No, just carefully. Do you not know how to pin? It's not fucking hard. They hired you for a god damn reason didn't they?" He's the male version of Arabella.

I looked to Edna, "Can I go help him?" I asked her watching her nod and gesture for me to go, "I need to find you a more showing dress." She said hurrying out the room.

Going to the curtain, I pulled it back and looked to Bastian who was on his phone talking, his eyes ran over my face before they fell down my body.

I gave him a small smile and headed into Dimitri's room. He stood on the small wooden step and looked to the skinny tall man who was nervous and shaking.

Leaning my shoulder into the dressing room, I eyed him over, "Your temper matches Bella's." I commented watching him turn his head and stare back at me.

He sighed, "This idiot has poked me thirty seven times." He said through gritted teeth.

Walking over, I took the pins from the mans hand, "Go take a break, drink some water, calm down." I said watching him hurry out the room.

Taking a pin, I took his arm pulling the fabric and pinning it.

I continued pinning on both sides before going to his thighs, "Vydia, I'm warning you now, if you prick my dick or balls I will not hesitate to punch your pretty face." He said catching my eyes.

Laughing low, I nodded, "And I wouldn't blame you, in fact I'd punch myself for you." I said cringing at the thought.

He was breathing quick and worried as I got closer to the crotch.

I smirked and pinned the crotch area moving back down his other thigh pinning it.

Standing, I caught his stare, "Try not to kill him." I said patting his chest and going out the dressing room looking to the scared man.

I handed him the pins, "He's pinned he just needs help taking it off." I said watching him nod and go inside.

Going to the small table with waters, water only since these are Valentino gowns, I grabbed one and took a drink.