Chapter 33: Vydias Going To Kill Me

Pulling my legs deeper into my chest, I sniffled softly and quietly.

That Wendy girl is the meanest girl I've ever encountered.

I'm a strong girl, I'm usually incapable of being demolished but this god damn gash on my face doesn't help.

A knock came to my door and I stayed quiet, "Vydia." Arabella said softly.

I wiped my tears, "Come in." I said blinking out my red eyes.

Arabella walked in and shut the door behind her, "Hey, can I uh, can I ask you something and don't be all mad." She walked into the bathroom.

Her eyes moved to me and she moved to the spot beside the tub, "Why are you crying? You don't cry." She said frowning.

I shook my head, "Just thinking about Tyler." I lied and she scoffed, "I wouldn't be your sister if I took that answer. Why are you crying?" She asked looking into my eyes.

Damn sisters.

Wiping my stray tears, I stared down at the bubbles, "I went with Luce to lunch and his ex called me Frankenstein's Bride, Freddy Krueger, appalling to look at, gross and like I'd fought a bear." I said leaving out a lot of the things she'd said in the bathroom.

Arabella stood and I took her wrist, "Lucien doesn't know, please don't tell him. Bell, I really like him. I really like him." I said softly and pleadingly.

Her eyes dropped to me and she sighed but stared at the shower, "I fucked the Flynn guy. I'm sorry, and I see that it wasn't right and I apologize but I had to! He's so damn hot." She said apologetically.

I laughed softly and watched her laugh with me, "Have him, and his name was Vance." I said avoiding saying Ryker.

Arabella smirked, "He didn't seem to mind me shouting Ryder." She said.

Well Ryker sounds a lot like Ryder so I'd imagine he's okay with that.

She leaned forward "I'm asking him to the ball if you're okay with that." She smiled. I gave her a nod, "By all means." I wiped another stray tear and she ran a finger over my cuts.

Her smile was soft, "You're still beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise Vee." She kisses the top of my head and went out the door and shut it behind her softly.

Well, I'm glad I didn't have to go through the awkward 'Here's my face without the makeup!' stage.

Today I should've worn makeup, I should've hidden the cuts.

I feel sick.

Arabella's POV:

Pulling my hair into a ponytail, I gave his door a knock and waited.

As it pulled open, Lucien stared down at me and I watched him look with his bored and uninterested face.

Why him Vydia? Of all the god damn men in this world.

I pushed his chest and stepped into his room shutting the door behind me, "Your Ex is a fucking bitch." I said to him.

He ran a hand over his face, "Is she okay? I swear Arabella, I never meant for her to get hurt. I didn't know Wendy would show up." He said showing worry on his face.

Oh he gets cuter when emotions show on his face.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "You need to knock it off with this shit you're pulling. Whatever you have against her, drop it. Vydia is the greatest girl in this world, I am not going to sit back and let some bored looking, too cool, sinister eyed guy with great hair ruin her. She may look tough, she may be able to tackle men three times her size but she is very sensitive about her looks." She said furrowing her brows.