Chapter 13: God Ive Missed Her So Fucking Much

Lifting my head off his pillow, I stared at Tyler and he ran his hand over my hair focused on the tv.

"What time is it?" I asked watching him eye his alarm clock, "Nine thirty." He said looking down at me.

I sat up and stared at him before gesturing for us to get up. "Unless you want him to send me off to boarding school too." I said watching him scoff.

We pulled out shoes on and I headed down the stairs with him giving his mom a hug, "Thank for the dinner. I'll see you guys later this week." I said watching her nod.

Getting in Tyler's car, I buckled in and we drove to the house while he caught me up on his last three exes. Apparently all of them go to his school and constantly try to get at him again.

They all dumped him.

We pulled up to the gate and he rolled the window down buzzing and then the gate opened and he pulled up to the rounded driveway giving me a small smirk.

"One day we'll be pulling up to a mansion like this and it'll be my home." Tyler said proudly.

I laughed and nodded "Oh yeah, totally." I reached over and kissed his cheek before unbuckling and getting out. "Drive safe." I said watching him wink, "Always Sweetheart." He gestured for me to go in and I nodded headed to the door.

Tyler waited for the door to open like he usually does, and I waved bye heading inside.

Jessa waved bye to Tyler and came in shutting the door, "Everyone's in their rooms." She said taking a bite of the fruit roll up.

I nodded and watched her smile sweetly before heading up the stairs.

When Tyler said that, I realized I actually don't have money to my own name. I mean I have a bit of money in my bank from working summer jobs but if I don't graduate from high school I won't have much of a chance.

Shit.

God damn I'm going to need a lot of schooling.

Dayna, Winston and Lincoln left earlier and thank god because they aggravated me.

Well just Dayna did.

Going to the reading room, I ran my hands over the books and shelves wondering if there was any more secret hidden weapons.

I'm going to be the daughter Viktors always wanted and I'll prove to him that I'm good enough to join his family. Then maybe he'll let me in on this family business because they make a shit ton of money.

I ran my hand over the side wood panels and the nails.

After three hours, my phone rang and I stared down at it confused, "Hello?" I asked quietly as I twisted the screw and a compartment showed two guns.

I've found eighteen hidden weapons in the last three hours.

"Hey, its way past curfew, Viktors going to be furious." Aunt Mel said sighing.

Staring confused at the door, I laughed "I've been home for the last three hours." I said eyeing the small tag at the bottom of the book shelf and pulling it.

Nothing.

Damn.

"You have?" She asked turning and saying something to who I'm guessing is Viktor, "Okay hun, sorry. I must've missed you. Where are you?" She asked sounding close.

I eyed his office, "I'm in the reading room." I said watching as she opened the office door and stared at me and then all the weapon compartments exposed.