Chapter 28: Too Cool To Sit With Them?

Fixing the dress, I ran my hand through my hair messily before I looked to my heels, don't fail me heels.

Judson handed me a glass of whiskey and I took a drink eyeing the crowd.

Shit it's packed.

I let out a worried breath of air, "Don't sweat it kid, you've got this." He said patting my back.

Right, I got this.

'Wolf' by Skott played through.

Running my hands through my hair, I stood in front of the mic and slowly swayed my hips to the song, "I like the sound of your heartbeat your pulse is pushing beside me." I began.

It's just you Vydia, just you.

I ran my hands over my body and sang the song, "Ive been trying but not enough" I ran a hand over my neck and down my chest.

Tilting my head back I brought it back and stared straight into the crowd eyeing an older man.

Giving him a smirk, I sang to him, "Im a wolf, howling in the moonlight, calling out." He shifted and grinned.

I rolled my hips and ran my hand over my thigh before I gripped the mic and leaned into it singing "On your door step calling out." and running my hand over the hem of the dress.

Leaning into the mic I did small sexy waves of my body and ran my hand through my hair again, "Like a fool, howling, on your dirt step calling out." I swayed my hips and did a small sexy dance to keep them intrigued.

When the song ended, I headed off the stage feeling shaky.

Taking a seat at the stool, I let out a steady breath and a drink was placed in front of me. I followed the hand up the arm and to...Judah?

I felt a smile break over my face, "A bit more of a Viper than a wolf." He said smirking.

Taking the drink, I placed my hands to the cool glass, "I didn't think you'd show." I said honestly and watched him smirk, "I carpooled with Valdus and Dimitri." He said eyeing the table.

I looked back at Dimitri who had a small smirk and a drink in his hand.

He said he'd rather die.

Valdus gave me a small smile and I returned it, "Mind if I join you guys?" I asked watching him gesture for me to go.

I sat down beside Valdus and looked to Dimitri, "Change of heart?" I asked watching him shrug "Nothing better to do." He cocked an eyebrow at me.

Sure.

I smirked, "Well thank you for coming." I said noting that Lucien wasn't here.

Taking a drink, we listened to the people singing for four songs before I was up again. Letting out a shaky breath, I headed up the stage again.

The guys whistled and I laughed into the mic.

Here we go.

Lucien's POV:

She stood up on the stage, I stayed in the back, I don't want her knowing I came.

I've noticed her interest in me, like I said though, once Kayla passes, Bastian will dig his claws into her.

Speaking of the idiot.