Chapter 35: Vangsvere Academy

Fuck.

Fuck!

"Fuck!" I shouted out loud feeling my rage and blood boil in anguish and anger.

Arabella followed me through the hall, "Get the fuck away from me! Get far away! Far!" I shouted to her.

She ruined Aunt Melissa's life, destroyed it, does she not see that?! What about Viktor and Melissa's baby? Did she "Did you even think?" I shouted as Bella stared at me crying, "I wanted him to pay!" She said furiously.

I turned and gripped her face "For what?! What could have been worth fucking up aunt Melissa's life Bella?! What?! I swear to god if you say vengeance I will-" she cut me off, "He killed our parents!" She cried out.

Oh, "Oh okay, well guess what Bella, you just fucking killed the one woman closest to being our mom and the one man closest to being our fucking father. I swear to god I could....I could..." I felt my chest rise and fall before I pulled my fist back and struck her right in the nose.

Oh my god I hit Arabella.

She cursed and held her nose, "Fuck Vydia!" She shouted.

Lucien's words passed through my mind and I hurried to the room stripped the stupid dress off and slipping my jeans on and grabbing my purse hurrying out the door and gripping his bike key.

"Vydia!" Arabella called for me.

I shook my head "Stay the fuck away Arabella. You have no idea what you've done. This-this was the most selfish thing you've ever done in your whole god damn life." I said hurrying down the stairs and going to the parking lot running until I saw his bike. 

Jumping on it, I turned it on and pulled the helmet on riding off down the street.

Speeding to the home, I headed up to the gate, "Aunt Mel open up." I said to the speaker.

The gate opened and I rode in and the gate quickly closed behind me. Parking the bike in the front, I ran inside and unlocked the front door with the key on the bike before shutting it and locking it behind me.

"Aunt Mel!" I shouted.

"In here!" She shouted from Viktors office.

I ran into his office and watched the wall opened up. Oh my god. Thats a door.

She was taking things into the room, "Vydia hurry, help me move these." She said gesturing to the boxes.

I nodded and began moving them.

"It was Arabella. She told." I said watching her face fall while she stayed busy.

Yeah. 

Lucien's words.

Going out the office I hurried to his room and began collecting all his papers and the laptop.

Tossing it all into a box, I checked every drawer and every cabinet, everything.

I got it all and took the box to the door realizing-there's cameras they're going to see this all.

"Aunt Mel! The cameras!" I shouted from his door.

"Okay hold on!" She shouted back.

I waited.

"Ready!" She shouted and I hurried down the stairs putting the box in the room and then we went around grabbing the weapons hidden that I've found easily and whatever ones we could find really.

In the end, the room was stocked.

Is checked all the bedrooms and took all of Valdus's electronics and papers, everything including his gun.