Chapter 9: Jesse McCartney

Last night was fun, I got to enjoy a night out with the guys at one of the new clubs that opened up and since Milos cousin owns it, we got in free.

I got home at two and snuck in upstairs going to my bedroom and sleeping.

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door though.

Getting up, I headed to the door and opened it staring at Aunt Mel. She scowled "One! One Vydia! Not two. My god you didn't even have your phone on you and the boys didn't either." She said sighing.

Yikes, "I know I'm sorry we got lost. I couldn't remember the address and we just sort of mindlessly drove around until I found the house." I lied and she looked to me for a while.

Her eyes running over my face "Viktor has strict rules. No guests in your bedroom or sleepovers. No going out past ten." She stared at me and I nodded.

I guess that's the end of my late night adventures.

She leaned her shoulder into the wall, "Viktor wants you to invite the guys over at one to talk with them and just get to know them better. I think it'll ease his mind, he's a bit worried they have bad intentions." She said rolling her eyes and smirking.

I laughed low and nodded, "I'll let them know but they might be too scared. Tyler said Bastian looked like he was going to toss him in the trunk and ditch his dead body in the desert." I said quietly.

Aunt Mel laughed and brushed my hair back, "Goodnight hun." She said kissing my forehead and then going down the stairs.

She's a good aunt. She'd make an amazing mom too.

Valdus's door opened and he looked over at me with a heavy stare before looking away and walking down the stairs.

Mysterious man.

I bet he's mad I kicked his girlfriends ass. She deserved it entirely. Poor Kayla, and how the fuck is Kayla with Bastian?!

She's literally the epitome of an Angel and he's just...well he's the fucking antichrist.

They are just the oddest damn couple I've ever seen too. I mean he's all scary looking and rugged and she's like this little fairy princess. It's a bit like seeing Captain Hook with Aurora. It just doesn't mix.

Somethings got to be off about her because there's no way a guy that dark and evil eyed could have caught her attention.

Shutting my door, I thought about the first night I arrived, the tour and the furniture.

I'm wide awake now, maybe...maybe I could check that frame out again.

Grabbing my thin robe I pulled it on over my nightdress and put in my headphones clipping my iPod to the strap of the nightdress and playing an old weakness 'Jesse McCartney' going out the door and shutting it behind me.

I made my way down the stairs stepping quietly and walking down the hall to where the frame laid on the wall.

"But not this time Baby don't be gentle I can handle anything." I sang softly running my hand over the part of the frame that moved apart.

Eyeing it, I noticed the small metal behind it. It's supposed to move back.

Pulling the corner of the frame, one side slid open to expose two swords.

"Holy shit." I said softly.

Going to grab them, I stopped and then thought 'Fuck it' and grabbed one out.

Holding the samurai sword upwards, I imagined Kill Bill and felt a bit cool right now.

When Arabella and I first watched it we had Aunt Mel buy us toy samurai swords and fought each other. We learned most of the tricks but I doubt they're the same with a real sword.