Chapter 30: Yes Rapunzel, Oh Yes!

Kayla got to go home and after the whole 'finding out she has one month to live' thing, Viktor dropped the curfew for Bastian and told him to enjoy every second with her.

That is exactly what they've been doing.

When he's not there, she's here and after I magically passed my finals, (surprisingly so did Jessa and I'm thinking maybe Viktor has something to do with that.) we were sent to get our caps and gowns.

Grad night was tonight and I was so ready!

Pulling my skinny jeans in, I slipped on my tiny T-shirt with 'JIMI HENDRIX' printed over the tits.

One of my other faves.

Grabbing my jacket, I pulled it on and eyed the time: Six forty.

Viktor said we could stay out tonight because grad night is till one in the morning and we'll be chaperoned.

I hurried down the stairs stopping when I heard the song in Lucien's room. He's listening to my song, the one I sang.

Smiling, I eyed the door and headed down the stairs stopping as Judah pointed a finger to me, "Your phone, always on sound, always available. Anything happens, you call me, right?" He said restating what he'd already said earlier.

I nodded and held my phone out showing that I set his number to speed dial, "Just make sure you call the ambulance." I said watching him stare confused, "Whoever fucks with us is clearly going to need some medical help afterwards. I'm practically a Viper right?" She smirked.

Smiling I ruffled her hair, "Be safe Kid, keep an eye on Jessa." He reminded and I gave a thumbs up hurrying to the bottom.

Viktor looked to me and held out something, I eyed it and he cocked an eyebrow, "You'll be hungry, you'll want things. Enjoy." He said and I took the money putting it in my pocket, "Thank you." I said smiling.

He nodded and looked to be girls, he handed them both money too and looked to Aunt Mel who was smiling wide, "Oh I'm so excited for you girls. Remember our grad night?" She asked smirking at Viktor.

His eyes moved over to her in love and then fear struck his face and he scowled "No sex!" He said making Arabella bust up laughing.

Viktor looked to Aunt Mel, she smiled, "Let's go girls." She said giving Viktor a sweet kiss and gesturing for us to go out the door.

I headed out and to the garage.

Lucien was working on his bike, guess he's not in his room, but stopped and looked to us, "Phones?" He asked.

We nodded and he focused back on the bike.

As we got in the car, she drove out waving to Lucien and taking us to the school.

She pulled up and we got out kissing her cheek and telling her to drive safe. She told us to be safe too and I headed to the school bus with Tyler and Milo.

"Vixens!" Milo said happily before pulling Jessa into a hug.

I hate that Nick isn't a senior.

Going to the bus, I pulled out the money and counted eight hundred dollars.

What the hell does he think I'm going to do? Eat the god damn park?

Tyler eyed the money, "Damn I only brought a hundred." He said laughing low.

I took a hundred and handed it to him, his eyes lit up and I smirked, "I doubt he'll ask for the money back." I said watching him grin.

We got to the amusement park a few hours later and I was ready to go on all the rides.