Chapter 22: Theyre All My Apples

It's been a week since the incident, Viktor's managed to get his lawyer Joseph who is insanely good.

Despite us saying we didn't want to file any lawsuits or cases against them, Viktor insisted.

After court, the girls and I got our restraining orders from them (even though we know from personal experience that they don't work) and then Donny and the guy Zack who was pinning Jessa had been reported for sexual assault but got out on bail. The guy who physically punched Bella was reported for assault and then released on a ten thousand dollar bail.

Viktor was calm, in fact he didn't seemed worried that these guys (besides his son) are walking around again.

I was bothered.

Up until about ten minutes ago.

"What?" I asked in disbelief, "He got in a car wreck driving drunk and crashed his car into a building. He's dead." Nick said shrugging.

Zack was dead.

By the calmness of the guys, I realized they too didn't seem phased, "Did Viktor do that?" I asked low.

Nick smirked at me, "Don't ask questions like that Vydia. Just know that you're practically family now." He said going back inside the house.

I stared out at the pool watching Jessa laugh and toss the ball to Wolf who dived for it before he tossed the beach ball back.

Part of me knew, a man like Viktor would never let a guy get away. He wanted them to think they got away with it, that way he could deal with them himself.

God damn that man, he's a mobster.

"How's the leg feeling?" Aunt Mel asked as she walked over in her one piece suit. She looked like she belonged on the cover of Vogue.

I smiled softly, "It's a lot better than it was a week ago. When do I get the brace off?" I asked watching her kneel down and eye it over, "Soon hopefully." She commented.

She stood, "Viktor's going to a dinner tonight for a business expansion and he wants you to be his date." She said smiling down at me.

Yeah sure he does, "Aunt Mel, I told you not to push it on him. If he doesn't want to get to know me I don't want to force it on him." I said for the millionth time.

Aunt Mel nodded "This is strictly him. He was impressed by what you did at the school, he wants you to join him and hopes you can charm them into the deal." She said smirking at me.

I laughed "Oh so he's using me for my looks?" I asked watching her shake her head, "No, he just wants you to think he is. Vydia he really does want to get to know you. Please let him try." She said brushing my hair back.

Giving her a long stare, I nodded, "I guess I owe him that." I said watching her smirk.

She walked over to the pool and got in with Jessa and Wolf playing whatever the hell they're playing.

Getting up, I headed inside and admired my tan, Ive been sitting by the pool so much I've grown an amazing tan.

I walked to the fridge giving my leg small steps to avoid the small knick of pain.

"Vydia!"

I jumped and looked over at Ramona taking in her light purple hair and the glitter on her brows.

Interesting.

She wore a very hippie like outfit and a skirt that was sequenced and wild colored.

It's so weird that she totally rocks it.

I gave her a smile, "Sorry you spooked me." I said watching as she smirked, "You have a very beautiful aura." She said running her hand over my arm before grabbing a water and going out the kitchen.