Chapter 34: Melissa Vixen Viper

Putting my makeup over the cuts, I eyed my reflection.

This ball better be the night of my god damn life.

Bella leaned over, "Vydia you don't need to cover it so much." She said frowning. Aunt Mel walked over and pulled my hair back softly, her eyes ran over my face.

I gave them both a look, "I'm the only dateless one here, even Jessa got a date." I said gesturing to Jessa who was trying to apply fake lashes but closing both eyes and struggling.

Aunt Mel hurried to Jessa to help her.

Tyler was going on a date from that all thing, I told him to text me every fifteen minutes.

Milo wasn't comfortable because he doesn't like the guys.

That sums up the guys in my life.

I did a small Smokey eye look with light pink lips and gloss.

Hopefully it matches the dress.

Going to the closet, I pulled my dress from the hanger and headed to the large bathroom. The hotel that the ball is happening in was offering suites for changing in.

But the rooms were huge, remarkable even.

Slipping into the corset, I tightened it and stepped into my gown bringing it up and calling for Aunt Mel.

She hurried over and smiled wide, "Oh my god Vee, you look stunning!" She said pulling the dresses lace shut. I'm all laced up and ready to go.

Eyeing my hair, I pondered on the half up hair do wondering if it was the right choice.

Aunt Mel said it'd compliment the dress not having sleeves.

We headed to the fourth floors lounge room where we were supposed to meet their dates. Gus stood in his suit smiling at Jessa proudly, "Isn't she just, wow." He said to Ryker who smirked at Gus like he was a poor chump.

He smiled proudly to Arabella who walked over and kissed his lips. Oddly, the two really do look good together.

I stared at Viktor and he took Aunt Mel into his arms kissing her lips, "Always the most breath taking sight." He said low.

Viktor moved his focus to me and looked at me with a certain stare, I wasn't sure what to call it.

Viktors POV:

Melissa stepped into the room in the most breath taking gown, she was going to steal the god damn show.

My palms still sweat and my heart beats quicker every time I see her, it's been like this for years, ever since the first time I laid eyes on her.

Pulling her into my arms, I couldn't help but think I'm the luckiest man in the world. Thank you God for blessing me with her. Gods greatest masterpiece, right in my life.

Melissa blushed and leaned in taking my lips, I melted to her touch, to her smile.

She was "Always the most breath taking sight." Every time.

Her laugh brought me to kiss her again and she stared over at the girls.

Jessa chose that Gus kid, I didn't mind him, gingers never worry me.

Ryker on the other hand, he seemed to have Arabella wrapped around his finger. I'm not sure how I feel on that yet.

He's a very manly guy, I'm surprised she likes him.

Staring at the lonesome Vixen, I felt a proud smile grow on my lips.

Vydia stood by the doorway, her long hair pulled in a classy way, the black dress and her simple diamonds.