Chapter 21: He'll Go To Court

Lifting my arm up, I shoved him off her and punched him twice.

Donny's friend Peter grabbed my hair shoving me into the locker.

Piece of shit!

Jessa was shoving one of the guys off her while Arabella was held by one of the guys and punched by another in the stomach.

"Fucking cowards!" I spat as Peter pushed me into the locker pressing his body into my back, "Such a nice body Vee." He said laughing low.

Pigs.

Arabella was crying now and it takes a lot to get that girl to cry, I'm almost sure she's in a lot of pain.

I know because Jessa's crying and slamming her hands on the other guys shoulders while he runs his hand between her legs.

"Get the fuck off her!" I shouted pushing off the locker and getting shoved back into it.

God dammit!

Donny stood by one of the lockers watching the halls but not us. A couple days ago, after the dinner commotion, he was pretty badly beaten and had to miss two days. He still looks like shit but at least now he can open his left eye.

Peter pushed his bulge into my thigh grinning, "God I wanna fuck you so bad." He said low.

Too fucking bad, "Get in line you fucking pisshead." I said furiously.

Using my bad leg, I slammed it into the other guys knee hard.

It made a crack sound and I kicked it again with all my might watching him drop his hands off Jessa and fall to the floor gripping his now broken leg.

"Run Jess!" I said watching her frantic and worried face before she went sprinting down the halls.

She knows Bella and I can handle ourselves.

"Donny! Go get her!" One shouted smacking Donny's arm.

I watched Donny hurry down the hall.

Where the fuck are all the teachers?

"I swear if you punch her one more time, you'll greatly regret it." I said low and threateningly.

One guy pulled back and Bella was limp hanging in the other guys arms.

She had a good starting fight but not anymore.

Stupid boy.

My inner protective side began kicking in, and when he punched Arabella once more, she let out a cry and looked to us, "You're fucked." She muttered.

Slamming my foot into Peters foot, he cursed and I snuck my hand up behind me and gripped his hair yanking hard until his head was over my shoulder.

Turning my face I bit down on his ear as hard as I could.

Piercing the skin, he let out a cry and shoved me harder into the locker.

Fucking idiot.

I bit down and reached down grabbing his junk hard and twisting.

He let out a loud sound of pain and dropped into the locker beside me.

I stepped back on my leg fueled by adrenaline and anger, slamming my leg hard into his rib I did it twice watching him lay on his back.

Lifting my leg, I slammed it down on his dick twice before I was grabbed and I slammed my head back turning around and wrapping my arm over the guys head and around his neck holding tight.