Chapter 27: That's Better Than A No

Pulling my locker open, I felt beyond exhausted. Yawning again, I laid my head into the locker door as I grabbed the textbook.

Tyler walked over and smiled at me, "I uh, I met a guy." He said low and looking around worried.

I cocked an eyebrow smirking, "When? Where? So it's not the guy from the party?" I asked watching him shake his head, "No it's this older guy, he's twenty six and I met him on this dating app." He said nervously.

I didn't really trust those but I'm also not going to ever join one.

Shutting my locker, I gave him a warning stare, "I know, I know what you're thinking but I talked to him and he seems legit. He's ridiculously handsome too. By the way I should say now since I never said it before, but Lucien is so damn sexy." He said quietly while looking around.

Smirking, I gave him a look, "Lucien's disgusted by my dismembered face." I said honestly before we headed to his locker and he opened it grabbing his notebook.

He laughed and shook his head, "No, that's impossible Vee, you're the most beautiful woman on this damn planet." He said rolling his eyes.

Part of me was angry with myself, how did I not notice he was gay all this time? What kind of friend am I?

I watched him shut his locker, "He's lucky to even get a chance with you." I commented watching him blush and laugh low, "Thanks sweetheart, maybe one day I'll meet my perfect man, bring him to Viktor and watch Viktor cry out in horror." He teased.

Rolling my eyes I shook my head, "He would never. Trust me, he isn't homophobic." I said feeling his stare on me heavy.

Turning to him I pulled his arm and took us into an empty classroom, "Bastian's girlfriend Kayla? Well we made out twice. I confessed it to Viktor and he didn't freak out, he was actually very calm and took it well." I said low.

Tyler's eyes bulged from his skull, "Well I was wondering why you were out there kissing so many damn girls that night." He laughed quietly.

Yeah yeah, "I was making sure I was straight." I said trying to convince myself that was what I was doing.

He leaned into the wall, "So what happens when Bastian finds out? He'll kill you." He said giving me a warning look.

About that, "Well turns out he knew. He uh, well I was going to be their 'shared' freebie. I made out with Bastian. We probably would've fucked but I accidentally said Lucien's name." I said laughing and watching his face in disbelief.

He held my arms, "You kept this from me? You kissed the untouchable God like man and didn't tell me?!" He said acting hurt.

I brushed his hands off my arms, "Yeah I couldn't find time, I mean I wasn't going to tell you over text or phone call." I said shrugging.

Tyler nodded in agreement, "So Lucien's off the table?" He asked bringing Luce up again, "How many times do I have to tell you, he's not interested. The guys turned me away so many times, I'm sure he's thinking 'Doesn't this girl get the hint?' Because I absolutely would bang him." I admitted.

He headed us to the hall as the warning bell went off, "Maybe he's gay." Tyler said quietly.

I laughed at that one, "No, if anything maybe bi but not gay. I took him to a strip club for his birthday and the guy was in heaven." I said swatting his arm.

Tyler and I went into class and he furrowed his eyebrows, "If he is, I call dibs." He said smirking.

I laughed dryly, "I'll get him, I just need to hit him with a bam. A hard hit." I said thoughtfully.