Chapter 45: Hello?

Kissing him deeper, I pushed him into the bed and laughed as he softly spoke the lines of Kung Fu Panda between kisses.

"You do not know this movie word for word." I said in absolute disbelief.

He grinned "Oh, but I do." He said softly while running his hands over my back and holding me before moving over me and kissing my neck.

The movie played in the background, and I thought to myself that this hotel room was the last stop before I'm face to face with my father again.

I'm not sure if I want to cal Valdus and yell at him for not telling me sooner or....or call aunt Mel and tell her I know.

Either way, I know what I really want...

To meet Killian again.

My father.

"Hey, babe, are you okay?" Luce pulled back looking my face over worried, "Huh?" I asked not noticing what he said.

His eyebrows knitted together, "Are you okay? You seem off ever since we got off the plane." He said brushing my hair back and sitting up with me.

I stared at my purse in the corner by my luggage, "I uh, I found out who my real parents are. Well, Valdus did I guess." I said feeling awkward about living an entire lie my whole life.

Luce gave me a strange look, "What do you mean?" Yeah I'm just as confused handsome sexy man.

Moving into his lap, I straddled him and laid my head on his chest, "Melissa's my mom, that guy I talked to who invited me, he's my dad. Killian." I said holding onto Luce a bit tighter.

He rubbed my back and held me, "Want to talk about it more?" He asked after my couple minutes of silence.

I gave a small nod and he smiled before I went on telling him about how it confused me and made me feel nervous.

When I get to the academy I'll actually meet my real dad.

I mean he won't know who I am, truly know, but I guess I could try to get to know him still.

I wonder if he has other kids.

That would mean I have more siblings.

Oh wait...

"So you're my step brother!" I said in horror watching Lucien laugh and give me a look, "Hey, we were a couple first, then you found out." He's right.

Can't argue with that logic.

I laughed and stared over his handsome face, "Can we stay like this? I mean us, forever?" I asked him running my hand over his arms.

He stared down at my face and then my lips, "I would love that." He said before tilting his head and taking my lips.

Mmm.

This is heaven right here.

Lifting my head off the pillow, I stared over at Lucien fast asleep with his dark hair tousled.

I softly traced over the outline of his jaw and nose and then over his lips. He turned towards me pulling me on to him before bringing my face to his and kissing my lips. As he opened his eyes, I melted into the blues.

"Vydia, I love you." He said softly before looking from my eyes to my scars, "You're beautiful, with every single inch of you, inside and out." He ran his thumb over the scars before kissing them a couple times and then moving back to my lips.

He smiled and laughed a bit, "I just can't get enough of you." He said tired and sounding like he'd just woken up from a long rest.

We'd only been asleep for two hours though.