Chapter 23: Eight Hundred And Forty Three Thousand And Sixty Two

Heading inside with Viktor, I kept a hand on his upper arm noticing this place was an extravagant dinner place.

People talked, laughed and everyone seemed to know him.

They'd eye me over in a lot of ways.

We were guided to a table and I took a seat to his left where Aunt Mel would've sat.

He looked to the waiter, "Your finest wine and liquor." He said watching the guy walk off.

The alcohol came before our first guest.

He was a stocky short man with a huge receding hair line. His name was Tom.

Just Tom.

I stood and held my hand out to Tom politely, "Oh my, oh my. Viktor I hadn't known you liked them so young." He said cocking an eyebrow at Viktor.

The annoyance on Viktor's face was hidden with a sarcastic smile, "Well that would be because I don't." He said gesturing to me, "This is Vydia Vixen. My fiancé Melissa's daughter." He said making me enjoy the way he said daughter.

Tom shook my hand blushing, "You have a beautiful face Miss Vixen. I would love to have it sculpted." He said it casually like it wasn't at all creepy.

I laughed softly, be polite Vee, "Thank you Tom, I'm flattered." I lied.

He smirked at Viktor and the two sat.

They began talking about what the contract would enclose, all the while I drank my wine and tried avoiding the stares of Tom.

Something told me Viktor wanted me here as the eye candy, a distraction, and I'm almost sure he thinks he might lose this deal.

Time to kick it into gear for him.

Eyeing my empty glass, I stood and looked down at Viktor, "I'm going to get a drink, Tom would you like anything?" I asked looking to his lips to catch his attention.

He shifted in his seat and cleared his throat, "A bourbon?" He asked earning a small smirk from me, "Of course." I said heading to the bar.

I did my sexy sultry walk that was slow and confident before I made it to the bar.

The bartender eyed me over grinning, "What can I get you?" He asked leaning over the bar with a small gleam of amusement in his eyes.

I leaned forward allowing my breast to do the talking, "A whiskey on the rocks and a bourbon please." I said softly watching his eyes roam over me hungry.

He gave a nod and stepped back making both glasses and stealing glances every couple seconds.

Good boy.

I turned around and leaned my hips into the counter looking around and catching the eyes of any man who looked to me.

Each one got a small mischievous smirk and a playful smile or wink.

"Your drinks." The bartender said gently.

I turned and took the drinks, "Thanks handsome." I said heading to our table and noticing the two new guys at the table.

Taking a drink of my whiskey, I would need it with all these old gizzards.

I caught the eyes of one, a handsome older man, I gave him a small wink and watched him sit back watching me over and allowing his eyes to shamelessly run down my body.

Good boy.

His study grew as I got closer to the table.

I placed my glass down at my seat and leaned over placing the bourbon down in front of Tom who's eyes gawked at my breast.