Chapter 14: You Will Teach Nick To Pass?

School went on as normal and I attempted to be on my best behavior.

Jessa too, I advised her that we'll be homeless bums stripping for our money if we don't get our highschool diplomas.

It was easier with just us two, with Arabella gone we didn't have to act out.

Nick tossed his arm over my shoulder eyeing me over, "You're the hottest creature I've ever laid my eyes on." He said smugly.

I scoffed, "I've seen pizza slices hotter than you." I said grinning as he smirked.

Idiot.

He walked with me to our fourth class and I watched him sit down beside me, "So now that I can kick ass you want to be my friend?" I asked Nick watching him grin and nod.

Idiot.

I watched the teacher hand back our math tests and I smiled as she gave me a smile, "Excellent job Vydia." She said quietly.

Staring at my hundred percent I looked to Nicks D.

"You want me to tutor you?" I asked low.

Nick stared at his test and then took my test eyeing it over, "So you're smart too." He said handing it back.

I laughed and shook my head, definitely not smart, "Just in math." I said watching him smirk "Yeah If I fail another test I'll flunk." He said pursing his lips.

Giving him a small smirk I sat back "I flunked because I couldn't write in cursive." I laughed and he grinned.

I took detailed notes on our lecture and helped Nick understand the worksheet before lunch came by.

I've been sitting alone with Jessa but she recently made friends with the cheerleaders, by recently I mean this morning.

I declined because honestly I'm not a fan of girls.

The bell rang and I headed to the lunch line ordering a pizza and a coke with chips. Handing her a five dollar bill, I took my lunch to an empty table sitting down and tossing my backpack to the seat beside me.

A chair across from me was pulled and I stared at Nick as he sat down smiling and placing his tray down.

Of course.

I gave him a small glare and then dropped it as five other guys sat down at my table.

Okay great.

Moving my backpack to the floor, I watched the dark haired guy sit beside me smiling shyly and sweetly.

"Thanks for saving us a table Vee, you know your sister made friends with the hottest girls in school?" Nick asked as he eyed Jessa with the cheer bitches.

I stared from Jessa to Nick, "She likes making girl friends." I said taking a bite of my pizza.

He grinned at me and then gestured to the guys, the first was a big buff guy who said hi in a heavy Jamaican accent. I smiled and shook his hand, "Niko." He said politely.

I focused on the tan dark haired man next, "Hector." He said smiling and shaking my hand.

The next was a guy with a large jaw and matching arms, "Jared." He smiled blushing.

I'm totally going to forget all these guys names.

It's still hard for me to remember the brothers names.

The one beside him was a guy who seemed kind, "Beinko." He gave me a sheepish look, "Asians have weird names." He commented.

I shrugged "My names Vydia, you're fine." I said laughing and watching him smirk.