A Drunken Mistake - This isn't going to go well...

And I'm back...

I'm sorry, I know it's been a while. Life's got a little hetic and I suddenly forgot about writing this! But I'm back baby and with style! Hopefully...

Okay I know this little chappie is a tad boring... okay majorly boring and I seriously am sorry for that, I will try harder next time! And my next upload will be much quicker!

Okay so I'm going to leave you to read this now since I'm rambling a little I realise. 

Please vote and comment if you like it though, I do love knowing your guys thoughts on it.

Thank you! :)

Enjoy <3

 'Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.'

Dylan’s POV

We walk into the hospital room to see a happy little family watching their baby sleep. Now this is how it should be, mum and dad loving their child with everything in them.

Aaron is smiling down at Rose, his face smitten. He’s been captured by her.

“Hey guys,” Katy says, her face the picture of relief. She must be glad that they managed to sort their problems out.

“Hey,” Kristie smiles, her face lighting up.

“Hey, you must be the girl that rang me,” Aaron smiles at her.

“Guilty is charged,” Katy smiles.

“Thank you,” he whispers before looking down at Rose again. Katy looks pleased with herself, happy that she managed to reunite the family.

“You did good Katy,” I whisper in her ear as I rest my chin on her shoulder.

“I know,” she smiles at me.

I laugh gently as I turn her around to face me before grazing my lips against hers, hearing her sigh slightly as I do.

“Don’t ever leave me like that,” she whispers as she stares into my eyes.

Her words leave me a little shocked. I spent four years of my life looking for this girl; I’m never going to leave her.

“I promise,” I whisper to her, leaning my forehead against hers. She closes her eyes at my closeness, breathing deeply.

“We’re going to be together forever aren’t we?” Katy asks me, worry clouding her eyes as she opens them.

“Don’t ever doubt that we will, I want to wake up every morning to you, to fall asleep with you in my arms every night. You’re the one I want to say goodnight to. I’m not about to let you go,” I answer.

Her eyes well with tears and a stray one escape and rolls down her cheek, I lean in to kiss it away.

 “What you two lovebirds gossiping about?” Kristie smirks at us from her bed, rocking Rose gently in her arms.

“What to buy Katy’s goddaughter as I present,” I lie smoothly.

“Who said she was just Katy’s goddaughter, she’s yours too you know,” Kristie smiles at me.

My breathe catches in my throat. I’m her godfather.

“Why me?” I ask.

“Hey you looked after me just as much as you looked after Katy; you helped me from the Barbie’s. For that Dylan Thompson I will be forever thankful. And if you can help Rose a fraction as much as you helped me and Katy, well than she’ll be a very lucky little girl,” Kristie smiles at me.