A Drunken Mistake - I'm slowly going to die here.

Okay so here's the next chapter!

All my exams are finally done, here's to me failing all of them!

Well let me know what you think of it, I think it will be coming to an end soon :'( tear...

Thank you for reading :)

Enjoy <3

'Sometimes it's easier to pretend like you don't  care then to admit that it's killing you.'

Katy’s POV

This sense of déjà vu overtakes me as the car goes speeding around the corner, out of sight from Dylan. This has all happened before, Michael taking me kicking and screaming away from the only thing that really makes me happy, mainly because Michael can’t stand me being happy.

Even now, when I’m no longer anything to do with him, I’m not his foster kid or the key to all the money; I’m now just a 21 year old woman who has no attachment to the monster currently driving this car.

Panic slowly starts creeping up inside me as we drive further and further away from the club, from Dylan, from safety.

What does he want with me now, I have done nothing to him over these four years, I’ve haven’t laid eyes on his evil face in that long. Something that has made me seriously happy.

The buildings around us start to become rarer until trees and fields are the only thing visible when I look out the window. The moon is full in the sky, looking exactly like when I was a kid looking out my window in their house, making wishes on the moon.

Closing my eyes now, I take one more shot, maybe this time it could work.

‘Please, let someone find me. Save me from whatever is going to happen to me now, I don’t think I’m strong enough to deal with all this again,’ I wish on the moon as the tears start slowly falling down my face. Please let someone have heard my wish. They never did before; they have a lot of making up to do.

The smell of smoke starts slowly filling the car, making me choke from the fumes. I’ve always hated the smell of cigarettes, it makes me feel sick.

“Sorry is this bothering you, well guess what? I don’t give a shit!” he cackles at his own pointless joke, blowing another puff of smoke in my direction.

I simply roll my eyes at him, hoping that if I show I honestly don’t care about what’s happening to me, he may just let me go. Wishful thinking I know, but you never know he may get bored of this game easily.

He keeps driving further into the distance as my heart rate quickens with each mile we cross. Where the hell is he taking me?

I’m scared, okay that’s a lie, I’m freaking terrified right now.

I haven’t felt fear like this in three years, since the day I walked out of their front door and never looked back.

I almost forgot what this fear felt like, but feeling it now sitting here in my chest brings back all the raw memories from my past, a past I really don’t care to remember.