A Drunken Mistake - I guess this is what loves feels like

Next chapter done

Let me know what you think, please vote and comment 

Thank you for reading 

Enjoy <3

'You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.'

Katy’s POV

He knows, he knows everything, it’s clearly written on his face. I can’t believe this, how does he know.

“Dylan, I can’t. My parents they’ll hear me and I’ll be screwed, literally,” I whisper shout out the window.

It’s sweet him being here, maybe he does care a little. But I can’t sneak out, I can’t leave. If Sarah or worse Michael realises I’m gone all hell would break loose. Or maybe not, maybe they wouldn’t even care.

“Look Katy, I know. I know they’re not really your parents, I know the cruel things they do to you, the cruel things they say to you and I’m so sorry for finding out against your will. I shouldn’t have come here to spy on you and I’m really and truly sorry. So I want to make it up to up to you, I want to make it better. Katy, I want to take all that hurt out of your eyes.”

Wow, he does care. Someone finally care’s about me. Well looks like my decisions made.

“You better catch me Dylan Thompson.”

Dylan’s POV

She flings herself out of her window and lands directly into my outstretched arms.

“Nice catch,” she smirks.

“Nice jump,” I smirk back.

“Quick move it fat ass, we have to get away before Sarah goes to look at her reflection in the window and sees us instead,” she laughs.

So I start to run, still cradling her in my arms, he head bouncing up and down.

“Owe Dylan, my heads bouncing like one of those dogs you put in the car,” she complains.

I only laugh at her head smacking against my chest.

I carry her far enough that we’re out of view of the house, and then I place her on her feet.

She brushes herself down, and looks into my eyes her eyes shining with happiness even though they’re still slightly puffy from crying.

I did that, I made her eyes happy, even if it is only for a little while before she has to go back to that house.