A Drunken Mistake - "I will never forget you lot, never!"

Ok, I know it's taken me a while to write this and for that I'm really sorry!

I knew where it was going though, I came up with all of it in spanish class, Dr Graham isn't too happy with me! wooppss!!

It just took a little time to find time to actually sit down with me laptop and to write this chapter!

But it is 9 pages on word!!

So let me know what you think as always! Vote and comment please!

Thank you!! :)

Enjoy!! <3 :)

 'A thousand words won't bring you back, I know because I've tried; neither will a million tears, I know because I've cried.'

Katy’s POV

One week, that’s it, seven measly days.

That’s all the time I have left here, left here in the busy city of London.

If you had told me a couple of months ago that I was moving to America, I honestly don’t think I would’ve of cared. There was nothing tying me to this place, nothing here for me to miss.

But that was a couple of months ago, back when I had nothing to live for.

Now every time I think of my life in America, it’s like someone’s stabbing me in the heart, this gut wrenching pain spreads through my body and I feel sick to my stomach.

I can’t bear the thought of it, the thought of not being here no more.

And it’s all because of a boy.

This one amazing, charming, sweet, down to earth guy is the reasoning to the pain I feel when I imagine America.

It’s not the thought of leaving London, or even England for that matter, that gives me the ache I feel, it’s the thought of leaving him, of being on a different side of the world to him.

It’s like my heart can’t bear the thought of being away from him, of being away from Dylan.

It didn’t help that he didn’t take the news well when I told him about it all, not that I ever expected him to.

At first, he was shocked. Opening and closing his speechless mouth like a tropical fish. The next emotion was anger, plain and simple red hot anger. He screamed and he shouted and he made every single death threat imaginable in the name of Michael and Sarah. Then it was hope as he made up different ways I could get away from them, coming up with different runaway plans. And then after that was the crushing disappointment as he realised not a single one of them would work.

We couldn’t run away, I know we couldn’t. Michael would find us in an instant, acting as the concerned and caring foster father to the police, putting on a big show of it. Then after I was found, the punishment for running away would be too much for me to handle and I couldn’t take that.

I couldn’t tell the police either, they wouldn’t believe me. Michael has this way of charming people, to completely make them fall under his charm and to believe every single piece of bulls**t that comes sprouting out of his mouth.

And then there’s Sarah, who’s equally as charming, but also has the seduction factor. She could sleep with any guy to get her way, and every single one would crumble under her touch, giving her anything it is that she desires.

And Michael doesn’t even care that she does it, as long as it gets what they want. How do you think what they do to me has gone unnoticed for so long by social workers.