A Drunken Mistake - ... I can't lose her again.

Hey, I know it's been a little while, I'm sorry!

Exams offically suck!

Let's just say there's no way I'm going to be a sciencetist when I grow up.

Okay I realise this chapter may be a little short, but I had to end it the way I did, mainly because I like the drama....

So let me know what you think, I love hearing from you!

Thank you :)

Enjoy <3

'If something happens and you lose me, please don't think that's the end. Come find me again.'

Dylan POV

The shock entrance of Kyle and Amy snap me and Katy back to the real world, a world where our friends are wasted.

As the door swings further away from Amy, she slips and falls face first onto the floor, bringing Kyle down with her as he was clinging onto her shoulder. Both of them lay there in a mess of limbs, moaning at the fall.

Seeing this, Katy and I can’t but laugh like maniacs at the sight of our best friends trying to stand up on their own feet without tasting the floor again.

Finally with a couple more grunts of pain and heavy footed falls, they end up on their feet again, only just though.

“So, we going or what!” Kyle screams since when he’s drunk he has no volume control what so ever.

Katy looks at me and nods, letting me know she’s all for going out in her town.

“Come on, I’ll show how we do it Californian style!” she says and winks at me, dragging Amy to the bedroom with her.

Grabbing Kyle’s arm, I practically carry him to the bathroom, turn the shower on and shove him under it.

“Sober up a little bit man,” I sigh.

The cold water seems to snap him back to himself a little bit, not enough that he’s even close to sober, but enough that he’s not about to pass out from alcohol poisoning.

Once he notices that the water is freezing cold, he jumps out of it faster than I’ve ever seen him move in his life, grabbing about ten towels to try to dry him.

“You can borrow some of my clothes since I know you only packed enough for a day like always,” I roll my eyes at him and go to grab my suitcase. Pulling out a pair of jeans and a shirt I throw them at him and leave him to get changed as best as he can with all the alcohol clouding his mind.

I throw on a pair of jeans and one of my other shirts, fixing the collar so it looks right. Spraying on the aftershave Katy seemed to like so much four years ago and I’m about ready to go.

Sitting looking at the photos hanging on the wall in her living room gives me a slight insight into what her life has been like these four years.

There’s one of Katy and Amy, clearly wasted, at a bar. Both of them have cocktail umbrellas in their hair and both are pulling wacky faces at the camera, Katy with her tongue out and Amy doing this weird pout thing.

Katy looks so happy that it hits me that she doesn’t need me to be happy. She just needed to be free from her foster parents. Sure I must have helped all those years ago, but now I must be a reminder of the past for her. I just hope that she still wants me here.

A cough snaps me to look to the side at an awaiting Katy. She’s standing there in a stunning pink dress that flows down. It’s quite short in the front, about mid-thigh on her and flows down to her ankles at the back. On her feet are pair of black high heels that match the belt that goes around her waist. Her hair flows down her back in natural waves, looking soft and inviting.