A Drunken Mistake - Here comes story time...

So here is the next chapter.

This story is coming to an end now, I feel like crying at that. It's like letting your children fly the nest :(

But anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter, it's more of a filler really.

Please vote and comment, I love knowing what you guys think.

Thank you :)

Enjoy <3

'Your past is always your past. Even if you forget it, it remembers you.'

Dylan’s POV

She’s pregnant.

I made her pregnant.

She’s going to have our child.

She almost lost it…

She can’t lose it.

Because that’s my child too.

Half of me and half of her, a child made out of love, our love.

I can’t believe she’s going to have my baby.

It all makes sense now, why her stomach seemed bigger while her body had shrunk. It’s because there’s a little person there inside her.

I make a vow in my head.

That child is going to be the most loved child in the world, he or she won’t want for nothing; I will give the world to them.

If it’s a little girl, she will be my princess. I will give her the world and hurt anybody that dares to hurt my little girl. I will be the dad that boys fear because no boy will ever be good enough for her.

If it’s a boy, he will be my little man. I will teach him everything I know on how to treat women and how to do it right. I will teach him how to play football, how to paint, how to drive. I will watch him turn into a man.

I smile down at Katy as she lies there and think of the child that’s in her.

I grip onto her hand tighter and lean down to kiss it.

“I love you so much Katy, and I’m going to love this child just as much as love you,” I whisper into her ear.

And then a miracle happens… she squeezes my hand back.

My breath catches in my throat at her action and jump up from my seat.

“Come on Katy, do that again,” I urge her.

She doesn’t, making me think I just imagined her doing it.

I sit back down, giving up hope at that she’s waking up.

But then she squeezes my hand again.

This time I’m certain of it, I could feel it all over my hand.

“Katy, can you hear me? Please wake up,” I sigh. I need to see her eyes, they eyes that always showed me exactly what she was thinking.

Does she know that she’s pregnant, is she aware of the fact that our child is growing inside of her as I speak.

She could be in for a shock.

By this point, her hand isn’t the only thing moving. I see her wiggle her fingers on her other hand, her legs start to move slightly, her eyes scrunch up.

“Come on Katy, just open your eyes,” I urge again.

And then I see the eyes I’ve been longing to see all these months.