A Drunken Mistake - I've found her

Ok, New Chapter!!

I'm sorry if it's not perfectly edited, I've been writng it all day and I'm tired now! If I've made mistakes please let me know...!

Okay well I hope you enjoy this one guys, I've been planning it for ages.

Let me know what you think, vote and comment!!

Thank you! :)

Enjoy <3

'I wish that I could hold you now... I wish that I could touch you now... I wish that I could talk to you... be with you somehow.'

4 years later…..

Dylan’s POV

The music in the club pumps in a steady rhythm, thumping so loud that I can feel it pulse through my body. Everywhere I look I’m closed in by sweating bodies, all dancing and drinking.

 Kyle said this was going to be fun.

Las Vegas is where people go to forget their worries right? Then why are they still sitting at the front of my mind.

He brought me here to help me forget her for a couple of days, to help me forget the challenge I still have left to finish.

True to my word as soon as I turned eighteen I was sitting on a plane on my way to California. I gathered all the money in my bank account, packed a small bag and was off to find the girl I loved.

Little did I know how hard it was going to be.

I went from city to city, county to county trying to find her.  I looked in every small town and every back road but it was simply impossible. There was no sign of her anywhere, nothing to show she’d been there at all.

I’m starting to think she was never in California.

So for the meantime, while I’m figuring where the hell to look next, I’m taking a little break with my friend Kyle.

That’s how I ended up in Las Vegas, surrounded by people who were too intoxicated to realise what they’re doing anymore.

“Come on man, this is meant to be fun!” Kyle shouts at me from the other end of the bar, waving his beer bottle around above his head to show just how much he has drunk tonight. 

He walks over to me, a giggling girl hanging off his arm as wraps his free arm around her slender waist. The girl is wasted out of her head, making her a little pink in the face and stumble as she walks. She has waist length blond hair that swishes slightly with each drunken step, and deep brown eyes that look a little unfocused with alcohol.

“Come on, have a drink with us,” he shouts over the music as he shoves a beer bottle into my hand.

I sigh in defeat and take a small sip of the strong smelling alcohol. It burns slightly as it goes down my throat, filling my mouth with the tangy taste.

Kyle just smiles at me in victory that I finally caved in and walks away with the giggler to the dance floor.

I catch them in the middle; Kyle has his hands gripped on her waist as she grinds her ass into him and he rests his chin on her shoulder. I simply stay where I am, sipping on my beer and watching everyone else around me.

Couple after couple enter the dance floor, all dancing in similar ways to how Kyle is dancing with his girl. Then couple after couple leaves the dance floor, walking out the club doors together laughing too much from the alcohol.

This is my own personal hell.

Girls eye me up from the bar, all telling me with their eyes that they want me. I just scoff and roll my eyes at them. Why would I want them when I have the most beautiful girl out there somewhere waiting for me?