A Drunken Mistake - ...I know I could stay here forever

So last chapther they were reunited, now what happens??!

Ah you'll find out now!

Believe when I say,  Michael and Sarah and Dylan's Parents aren't getting away so easy, I promise!

Well please vote and comment to let me know what you think, it really means a lot!

Thanks!

Enjoy :) <3

'There are only two times that I want to be with you, now or forever.'

Katy’s POV

I move in closer, until I can feel his muscular chest press against mine, until I can see the clear perfection that is his eyes in all their glory. 

His expression is filled with lust and happiness as he carefully wraps his arms around my waist.

His eyes never leave mine, just continue stare into mine with such intensity it makes my knees weak. As if he can sense my legs are about to give out on me, he tightens his grip on my waist, completely supporting my weight for me.

“Katy…?” he whispers to me again, his voice filled with nothing but lust.

“It’s me,” I whisper back confirming for him that he really has found me.

His grip tightens on me even more and I’m suddenly pulled into a bone crushing hug.

His aftershave fills my nose and the familiar scent of him makes me feel like home. I can feel the bulging muscles under his t shirt as they press into my stomach and his strong arms wrapped completely around my waist.

I hug him back, placing my arms around his neck as I try desperately to bring his body closer to mine.

I can’t believe what’s happening right now, that I have this boy that I love more than anything in the world back with me and in my arms.

He found me.

I knew I should never give up hope when it comes to this boy; he’s the only one I could ever rely on in this life. I knew he would find me and everything would be okay again.

He pulls back out of our embrace reluctantly to look into my eyes.

I look into those beautiful blue eyes that I love so much, watching as they twinkle and shine under the club lighting.

His face looks more mature, grown up even. His jaw has widened over the four years we’ve been apart and is lightly covered in fresh stubble. His arms have grown in size, broadened from long hours in the gym. His hair is slightly longer and blonder from the California sun and he’s grown at least a couple of inches.

The boy I remember from all my dreams has turned into a man.

“Katy, it’s you. It’s really you! I’ve finally found you,” he whispers as the breath taking smile I remember so well spreads across his face.

“It’s really me,” I smile back, taking in all of features while he’s standing in front of me, committing them to memory once again.

“Oi, I saw her first!” I distantly hear Kyle say next to me as Dylan is suddenly ripped from my arms.

I feel empty without him in my arms, cold. I look up to see Dylan staring at me as Kyle pulls him away.

No I can’t lose him again, I refuse to, I need to have him back in my arms.

“How do you know hotel girl man?” Kyle says, looking between me and Dylan with confusion written all over his face.

“Her names not hotel girl man, her names Katy Taylor” he says to Kyle though his eyes never leave mine.