A Drunken Mistake - "from the monsters"

Okay next chapter done 

Kinda getting an idea in my head where this stroy is going, hopefully...

Please comment and vote, let me know what you think 

Thanks 

Enjoy  <3

 'Holding people away from you, and denying yourself love, that doesn't make you strong. If anything, it makes you weaker. Because you're doing it out of fear.'

Dylan’s POV

I can’t believe she would do that to me, use my own life against me. What did I do? Did I offend her, or make her feel uncomfortable, did I get too close?

I’m might never know the truth, it’s clear she doesn’t want to talk to me no more and I might just have to accept that, move on with my life.

But for some reason, I just can’t.

Thoughts of her won’t leave my brain, from her deep bluey grey eyes to her beautiful smile, it’s imprinted in there and I have a strong feeling they’ll never leave.

She’ll always be on my mind.

I can’t just leave it at that, I can’t accept that I might never talk to her again, never get to see her smile or to make her laugh.  I have to change her mind.

And I know exactly how to do; this one I swear is better than my last plan.

I’m going to follow her home, that’s clearly where it all starts. Her life is worse than mine, ten times worse if the bruises and scars are anything to go by. She may be getting physically abused for all I know, she may need my help.

School rolls around and Katy ignores me all day. She doesn’t eat lunch with me, doesn’t talk to me in art, and doesn’t even acknowledge that I’m alive. She blanks me the whole day.

But that doesn’t matter, I’m going to find out what’s wrong now, my plan is in motion.

I leave my car in the car park, I know it’ll give my cover away and start to follow far behind her.

I can admit I feel slightly stalkerish but I need to do this, I need to know what’s wrong.

She takes her time, slowly strolling in the breeze, completely lost in her own thoughts. It’s a wonder she doesn’t walk into a tree or a lamppost.

After half an hour, she stops outside a little dingy house, staring at it reluctantly before sighing and entering the house.

Now’s my shot. I run to the nearest window, peering in slightly but not too much that they can see me, I can hear it all too.

“Is that you again Katy?” a thin blond woman asks, swaying drunkenly into the room.