A Drunken Mistake - ...the one I will hang onto forever.

Next chapter!! Wooo

It's nearly birthday guys! Okay I'm lying its in two months but still I'm nearly 16!!

Well I hope you enjoy this chapter guys, hopefully I didn't keep you waiting too long.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you :)

Enjoy <3

'I’ve never been so scared of losing something in my entire life, then again nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do.'

 Katy’s POV

I wake up in the morning with tears still lingering on my cheeks and my own personal teddy bear beside me. I’ve missed having him next to me, I’ve missed my own bed, I miss his smell and his comfy chest, I’ve missed the comfort of home and the feeling of being safe.

But I still don’t feel a hundred per cent safe.

He’s still there, lingering in the back of my head waiting to strike in my dreams. He still has the power over me that he did when I was a kid; I spent so long thinking I was finally free of everything that he did to me only to have it all come crashing back.

I hate that he has this much control over my life that he even affects my dreams.

I kept seeing him there, clouding everything good there is with his domination. His sharp words kept flying through, managing to knock me back even while I’m sleeping.

But then I woke up, and Dylan was once again there for me like he always is. He hugged me close and let me cry all over him, he soothed me until I was able to fall asleep once more without the attacking nightmares. As long as he’s near from now on, I know I’m safe.

I roll over so I’m facing my saviour to see he’s already awake, staring into my eyes as they meet. His eyes look heavier, black bags resting under them.

Did he sleep at all?

I place my fingertips on the bags that lay there, stroking them away.

“Did you sleep?” I finally ask, already knowing the answer.

“No, you sleeping was more important,” he says confusing me.

“What you mean?” I ask.

“I wanted to make sure I was awake and here for you in case had another nightmare. Making sure you slept well was more important to me then whether I slept or not,” he says, stunning me with his thoughtfulness.

“Why did you do that you idiot, I was fine you didn’t need to,” I point out.

“I needed to, if anything for peace of mind for me,” he sighs, his eyes drooping shut even more.

“Sleep now hero, I’ll be okay while you do,” I smile before leaning in and planting a kiss on his lips, pushing his eyelids down until they close. Soon after his breathing gets deeper and his body relaxes around me, letting me know he’s finally fallen asleep.

He’s looks so peaceful while he lays there, his face the picture of calm.

What I wouldn’t give to be that peaceful, to have that much peace of mind to look like that. To have my dreams safe from familiar monsters so that I look that calm.

He’s so beautiful that I can’t help but be a little stunned that someone as gorgeous as him decides to be with me.

He’s everything any girl could wish for. He constantly looks like a model that’s just walked off a shoot, even if he’s just lounging around in his sweats. He thoughtful twenty-four-seven, there is nothing that’s too much trouble for him.