A Drunken Mistake - Oh S**t!

Heyy everyone 

I know this has taken me forever to write so I hope that fact thats it's 10 pages on word makes it up to you 

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas as I probably won't be uploaded this story again until after it's all finished 

So I hope you all have an amazing Christmas Day and a Happy New Year 

Once again comment and vote, let me know what you all think 

Thank you 

Enjoy <3

 'We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.'

Dylan’s POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping next to my head, followed shortly but my mum screaming her head off at me to shut that effing thing off. She has such a colourful vocabulary.

Laying there at the end of my bed is Katy’s gorgeous golden dress folded neatly to perfection. Lucinda is a pure amazing genius. I don’t know how she did it, she only had a couple of hours, but the dress is back to look exactly the same as Katy wore it.

Thank you Lucinda…

I lovingly place the dress into my school bag and start getting ready as quietly as I can, there’s no need to wake the beast again; no one can take that fury.

 I hurry out of the door earlier than normal wanting to see Katy as soon as I can. I hate being apart from her, hate to leave her in that house of monsters, of beasts.

What they do to her is pure evil out of pure stupidity, out of greed. They want her money, all the things they can do with it. That’s the only thing that seems to matter to those people, that and where the next vodka bottle is.

They’re sick in the head; they seem to get some sort of thrill through treating her like crap, by putting her through hell. She hasn’t done anything ever to deserve this terrible deal of cards, she deserves so much better from life, and I’m going to give it to her.

I pull up outside her little dingy house, all curtains drawn; no signs of life anywhere.

My heart stopped dead, jumping into my throat causing the biggest lump I’ve ever had. What’s happened, why is everything silent?

Silence is never a good sign, not in families like ours anyway.

Something isn’t right.

I peg it from the car, running as fast as I can to the daunting front door.

‘Please be alright; please don’t let anything be wrong with her’ I chant over and over again in my head. I don’t know what I would do if anything happened to her, I don’t know if I could take it.

I burst through the front door like a ball of energy into an empty living room.