A Drunken Mistake - And all that will be worth the pain we're suffering now.

So here's the neq chapter for all of you! 

Got my GCSE results and I'm so screwed it's unreal...

Hope you enjoy this chapter, I know it's taken me a while so sorry! And I know it's not that great but hopefully they'll be better next time and will be uploaded quicker.

Please vote and comment to let me know what you guys think, it really means a lot!

Thank you!

Enjoy <3 

'I love you- means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you when you're down, not just when you're fun to be with. I love you- means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means I'm thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly and hoping you feel the same about me.'

Dylan’s POV

I honestly can’t stop staring at Katy as she holds Rose; the picture is too perfect for words. The only thing that could possibly make it better would be if the child was ours and we get to take her home with us afterwards.

But after a while, Katy hands Rose back to Kristie as she rocks her back and forth in a motherly way. Kristie makes an amazing mother and she’s only been doing it for an hour. We always knew she had the mothering instinct in her and the way she holds and looks at Rose proves that.

I just hope she doesn’t freak out too much when Rose’s dad turns up.

Hopefully he can make up for the way he acted when he found out so he can be a part of Rose’s life, every child deserves a dad.

Seeing all this happen right before my eyes makes me feel ready for my time, for when my child is being born. I will be there, holding her hand as she delivers my child into the world and to be there to hold them when they are. I can’t wait to have my child in my arms.

I want to them teach him or her how to drive, how to draw, how to swim. I want to be there as they take their first steps, speak their first words, take their first breathe in this world. And I will be there for all of it.

I will pick them up when they fall down; comfort them when they’re crying; make the world a little bit brighter for them when it all seems too dark.

I’m going to be the best father this world has ever seen and I know for a fact Katy is going to be the best mother too.

She’s always been so caring and loving, nothing was ever too much trouble for her and she always puts everyone else’s needs before her own. She will look after this child like her real mother use to look after her and show her the love she use to feel.

This child is going to be so loved.

Just like Kristie’s.

I go up behind Katy wrapping my arms around her waist.

“I love you,” I whisper into her ear.

“I love you too,” she whispers back.

“I love you guys too,” Kristie winks at us.

We laugh as we watch the little beauty that is Rose sleep in her mother’s arms, her chest rising and falling with each breath.

The door suddenly bursts open and Amy and Kyle come bundling in carrying ‘it’s a girl’ balloons and flowers.

“Erm congratulations,” Amy says sheepishly as she realises she’s once again managed to ruin the moment.

“Thanks,” Kristie smiles, rocking Rose as she wakes up and bursts into tears.