A Drunken Mistake - I could never bear the thought of losing her

Ok so this is the first Drunken Mistake chapter of 2012!!

This is going to be an amazing year, I can feel it.

Mainly because I'm going to America (New York) for the first time in my life, which for a little Englander like me is a seriously big deal. You have no idea how excited I am!!

Sorry for blabbering there, just wanted to tell you guys!! Is there anywhere I should definately go while I'm there for all the people that have been to the big apple???

Well anyway, I hope you like this chapter!! Let me know what you think, Vote and Comment!!

Thanks!! :)

Enjoy <3

'When people hurt you over and over again, think of them like sand paper. They may scratch or hurt you, but in the end, you'll end up polished and they'll end up useless.'

Katy’s POV

 My heart beats like a spring against my chest, trying desperately to break out of my rib cage. My breathing speeds up until I’m panting with fear. My hands break out in a sweat and my feet get plastered to the floor.

“Got nothing to say for yourself, have you? Seems that boy had enough to say for the both of you,” Michael leers at me from my bed, looking as daunting and monster like than ever.

I say nothing; just stand there motionless and speechless with pure fear.

What’s he gonna do with me, how is he gonna teach me a lesson?

About a million different scenarios flash through my head at lightning speed, each as painful and deadly as the last.  

“Speak Katy, come one. For once in your pathetic life, stick up for yourself,” he spits at me.

As I once again say nothing, Michael picks himself slowly, delicately off my bed and makes his way over to me.

He stops as his face is inches from mine, so close that I can smell the alcohol and cigarettes rolling off it.

“You’re a disgrace. I honestly don’t know what that boy see’s in you. I mean look, here you are cowering away like a little baby into the corner away from the big bad wolf.

It’s sad really that we managed to break you so very easy in such a short amount of time, a massive victory on our part people would say. We managed to take the strong willed young spirited girl and squish her like a bug, make her a little insecure baby.

There’s no other way to look on this achievement then with pride, honour that we finally broke you,” he pauses from his vile words to take in all my face, to scrutinize every feature it holds.

“Looking at this scared little girl, I can honestly tell you I can see why your parents left you here. I wouldn’t want you, no any part of you. You could’ve fought Katy, beaten us at our own game.

 You could’ve stood up to be the girl that you were when you were a child, but instead you choked and gave into us. If you think about it Katy, it’s your fault you’re like this, you’re the one that gave up the fight. You caved in, and now you have to face all the sad little consequences that come with it, like being scared sh**less whenever you see me,”