A Drunken Mistake - Sending My Heart Soaring Once Again

Next chapter is done

Sorry it took a while, had a little writers block I guess

Please let me know what you think, vote and comment

Thanks 

Enjoy <3

 'If I had to chose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breathe to say I love you.'

Dylan’s POV

I went home smiling that night, completely and utterly on cloud night, practically floating on thin air.

I have a girl that might love me, and I love her.

She needs fixing though, she needs saving.

Just thinking about what those monsters are doing to her in that house, making her into even more of a damaged and broken girl, kills me inside.

I need her safe, I can’t lose her.

There’s no why I can bring her to mine, my parents won’t approve of her, I can just tell. But it’s only because she’s not famous, she’s not rich.

Scratch that, according to Sarah and Michael she’s loaded, but they still won’t approve I know what they’re like.

They’re monsters like her foster parents, but not nearly as bad.

I grew up thinking I had drawn the short straw in life, never having a loving family, never being wanted but now I see my life doesn’t even come close to Katy’s, she truly drew the short straw.

I mean she had the love, she had a beautiful family that doted and loved her and she had it taken away from her simply through a drunk guy making a stupid mistake. And then to make it worse, she got dumped in a life with no love at all, growing up for those nine years thinking that her family are happy without her, being beaten for half her life.

But it won’t keep happening, mark my words, I’ll get her out of that house if it’s the last thing I do.

Katy’s POV

I went home smiling that night, completely and utterly on cloud night, practically floating on thin air.

I have a guy that loves me, and I might love him.

But I need fixing, I know I do, I can’t completely let go yet, my walls are still there they just weakened a little.

They need completely knocking down, I need to be able to fully love if I want to keep this amazing boy.