A Drunken Mistake - ...I honestly can't wait until it's my turn.

Here it is eveyone, the next chapter! The holidays have really freed my time up so I have plenty of time to write :)

But I do get my GCSE's results tomorrow so wish me luck guys! I'm so gonna need it!

So hope you like this chapter, please vote and comment to give me your thoughts on it.

Thank you! :)

Enjoy <3

'At the moment of childbirth, every woman has the same aura of isolation, as though she were abandoned, alone.'

Katy’s POV

This party is amazing; to be surrounded with people that love me and want to wish me well is a great feeling. I’ve never had this many people all here for me before.

Kristie was the biggest shock.

I haven’t seen her in four years and boy has she changed. Believe me when I say there isn’t much Barbie left in her except her blonde hair. She looks like a complete different person.

I feel terrible that I left her just when she needed me; she then had to face the bulling Barbie’s alone. How could I be so selfish to do that? Knowing that she was left to suffer behind me makes me resent Michael that much more. How could he make me leave yet another person behind?

And she’s pregnant, and I mean so heavily pregnant. She literally looks like she’s going to drop any second. And I have all this to look forward to.

Actually looking at Kristie now, she seems to have paled.

“Kristie are you okay?” I ask concerned.

“My water’s just broke,” she gasps out, her eyes wide with shock.

“Shit!” I whisper.

“Shit is definitely right!”

“Dylan, we have to get Kristie to the hospital! The baby it’s coming now,” I scream at him.

“Holy shit!” he screams back.

“Will people stop screaming shit around me, it’s certainly not helping!” Kristie shouts as her face contorts into pain.

“Please tell this is as worst as it gets,” she sighs as she clings to her stomach.

“I think for now you should just keep telling yourself that. Come on you are not having your baby in my apartment!” I start pulling her towards the door with Dylan lagging behind.

Once in Dylan’s car, him breaking speed limit after speed limit and Kristie clinging onto my hand as we sit in the back, it occurs to me once again about her baby’s dad.

“Don’t you think we should call him, you know tell him he’s about to be a dad?” I ask.

“He didn’t care when I told him I was pregnant, what makes you think he will care now that it’s actually coming?”

“I don’t know, he might of changed his mind, it might become all that more real when he hears the baby is coming I don’t know, I just think he should know it’s happening,” I voice.

“Well, I don’t, I just need Mum to know and then I’ll be good,” she sighs as another contraction comes to an end.

“Okay I’ll ring her for you once you’re in your room; you just relax and concentrate on pushing out your baby.”

“Thanks for those encouraging words, I feel some much better about having this child now,” she practically screams. Woah, pregnancy hormones are crazy.