A Drunken Mistake - I don't think anything can spoil this moment

Here's the next one!

I don't think this is partically exciting, okay it's not exciting at all but it's all I could come up with I'm sorry.

So until next time :)

Thank you for reading :)

Enjoy <3 

'My history is long, and not much of it is good. I can't erase it, but I'm determined not to make another mistake. Not when the stakes are high, not when it come to you.'

Dylan’s POV

Today is the day, she’s coming home.

I walk into Katy’s hospital room, a bunch of pink roses in one hand, a change of clothes for her in the other. As I walk in, Katy looks over to me and smiles. I’ve missed that smile.

I hand her the change of clothes and watch her go into the bathroom attached to her room to change. While she’s in there, I take a minute to look around the room.

Twenty-four hours ago, I hated this room. This was the room where I nearly lost everything, my whole world. I was terrified and I never want to feel like that ever again.

But then I started to love this room, it was here that they saved her. It was here where I found out that I was going to be a father. It was here where I saw her smiling, healthy face again.

I’ll never forget the things that happened in this hospital room, I never want to.

And then my thoughts centre on me being a dad.

What if I fuck it up like my dad did what if I end up just like him. I can’t bear the thought of being a parent like he was, resenting everything about his child.

I love Katy with everything in me, that’s something different to my parent’s relationship; there was never any love in their marriage. And even though this baby happened by accident, they were made with love, unlike the way I was made. And this baby is wanted.

I’ve never felt both so nervous and excited at the same time, it’s an amazing yet terrifying feeling.

I just don’t want to mess this up.

Katy walks out of the bathroom at that time, smiling at me before taking my hand in hers.

“I never been more ready to go home,” she sighs as we leave her room.

“I never been more ready to have you sleeping in the same bed as me again,” I smile cheekily at her, wiggling my eyebrows.

“Such a horny Englishman,” she laughs as we leave the hospital.

I look over at her to see her smiling in the sunshine, letting the heat warm her face.

“Ah I’ve missed the sun,” she squeals.

“Wait until we go back to England, that’s all you’ll be saying,” I smile at her.

Her shoulders sag a little at the mention of England, making my frown in confusion.

“How the hell am I meant to tell Amy that I’m moving back to England? She’s like my sister, how can I leave her?” she asks her face lined with sadness.

This stumps me because I feel the exact same with telling Kyle, I don’t want to leave him behind either.

But they have each other now, I can see the way Kyle stares at Amy when she isn’t looking, it’s the way I stare at Katy.

There’s love there, no doubt about it.

“I don’t know how we’re going to tell them,” I sigh honestly, “But they love each other, any fool can see that, they’ll get through it together. And besides, I plan on having a guest room just for them, and then they have no excuse as to why they can’t come visit,” I laugh.