A Drunken Mistake - I also want him to remember me

Okay so here's the next chapter!
I realise it's not very long. It was but I split it into two chapters instead to make it flow better, well hopefully it will flow better!

So it will be up soon I think, but I have a lot of spanish work to do. I would much rather write but after my last failure spanish exam, I think I may need to put in more of an effort....

Please let me know what you guys think... Vote and Comment :) I'm two votes away from 100 votes, so two more I would really appericate!

Thank you :)

Enjoy <3

'Not being able to hold you has got to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But I get to look forward to the next time you are in my arms; your smile only inches away from mine getting closer and closer until at last... our smiles meet. Something that beautiful... that's what keeps me going.'

Dylan’s POV

It’s been a month now, one long agonizing month. I still haven’t found her.

Every day I go to those woods that Sarah told me about and look in a new place each time, but I’ve had no luck.

Amy and Kyle come most days to look, but I’m here every day, for hours on end. I’m never giving up on finding her because I know I will.

Sarah came one day to confirm we were in the right forest; she helped to look as well. She really wants to make it up to her.

She wasn’t lying when she said the forest was huge, there’s just too much space to cover quickly. Anything could have happened to her in these woods in the last month, she could be anywhere in here.

She might not even be here, this could just be a long shot, but it’s the only lead we have.

Amy is nothing but an emotional wreck this last month; she really misses her best friend.

Turns out Katy never really told her the full story of what happened when she was a child; just that she lost her parents at a young age and lived with foster parents. She never explained the terrible things they did to her, or all the pain she went through, she only explained about her parent’s

I don’t blame her; she wanted to start a new life without a constant reminder of her past.

I’m in the forest, walking past endless trees and countless rocks. There’s nothing in here except that, I don’t know where she could be.

As I keep walking, my heart feels like a dead weight in my chest. It’s been feeling like this through the last month, to know that I was so close to having a happy life with her, only to have her snatched away from me once again.

 Why does life have to be cruel?

Katy has never deserved anything like what has happened to her, she’s too much of a nice person to deserve this terrible fate.

Why her?

There are millions of people in this world, people that are a million times crueller that Katy will ever be, but somehow she gets this terrible karma.

Not that I would ever wish this fate on anyone else, no one deserves this amount of pain in one lifetime.

The soft mud sinks beneath my feet as I walk deeper, deeper, deeper still. When I do this, I lose all track of time or daylight. All that matters is finding her and I will be here for as long as it takes. I’m never giving up on her.

The weather is still as humid as ever, actually making me miss the varying weather of England. Somehow, I miss the rain.

In the rain, no one will see my tears, the tears I cry for Katy and her life.