A Drunken Mistake - "We're home bitches!"

So this is the next chapter...

Reading it I realised it's a little boring, more of a filler chapter really, but I know where I'm going with it.

Sorry if I'm not writing as fast as I should be, being a year 10 is hard, lots of exams.... even though I haven't revised at all yet! Woops... :(

So please vote and comment like always, I love it when you tell me what you guys think!

Thank you! :)

Enjoy :) <3

'I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you're lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to love you for the rest of my life because you are my evertything.'

Dylan’s POV

I place the last bag into the boot of my car and slam the door shut. Looking at the scenery of Las Vegas makes me sad that we’re leaving. This is the place where I got everything back.

I go around to the driver’s side of the car and climb in, starting up the engine once I’ve put my seatbelt on. Looking over at the passenger’s side I see the most beautiful site known to man, one I was losing hope of ever seeing sitting in my car again.

Katy Taylor.

Sitting there with her hair piled up on her head in a bun, wearing a pair of skinny denim jeans and a white vest top, I can’t help but think how lucky I am to have her again.

“I can’t believe you’re coming back with me, you’re gonna see my flat!” she says practically bouncing up and down in her seat in excitement.

“I can’t wait either,” I wink at her, bringing up her hand to kiss it.

She looks down embarrassed, “maybe I’m a little too excited.”

“I love that you’re excited,” I admit.

She blushes slightly in embarrassment.

“I love that you’re gonna see where I live, where I’ve been for four whole years! That’s longer than we’ve known each other,” she says, looking out the windshield as her thoughts over take her.

She’s got a point, the time it’s took me to look all over California to find her is 3 years longer than the time I’ve actually known her. I guess love works in weird ways.

I fell so quickly for her, really falling when I took her on our first date. I never once questioned my feelings, I just went with them and I’m not about to start questioning them now.

I know my feelings for her are real.

The drive back is going to be long, four whole hours before we reach the outskirts of California, it then taking at least another half an hour before we reach Katy’s flat.

So I take the roof down off the car, letting the warm breeze rush through our hair and turn to radio up full volume.

The song ‘Rockstar’ by Nickleback starts blasting through the speakers as we cruise down the deserted roads.

“’cause we all just wanna be big rockstars

And live in hilltop houses, drivin’ fifteen cars

The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap

We’ll all stay skinny ‘cause we just won’t eat

And we’ll hang out in the coolest bars