A Drunken Mistake - Its ok, my secrets safe, and now no one will figure it out.

Okay next chapter done 

Took me long to write this, should've been doing my homework but you know, this is better

Please comment and vote 

 Thanks!

Enjoy <3

'A wise girl kisses, but doesn't love... listens but doesn't believe and leaves before she is left.'

Katy’s POV

School ended all to quickly again and next thing I knew I was walking home, the icy October wind blowing my hair in waves behind me and making my cheeks and nose go slightly red.

I walk as slow as I can; even though the wind is making my teeth chatter, trying to prolong the time I’m away from the house.

Suddenly I hear a car horn beep beside me, looking around I find a red BMW waiting next to me, the window rolled down to reveal…

Dylan Thompson.

“Hey, need a lift?” he asks leaning out the window and giving me one of his charming smiles.

“Nah I’m good thanks, I like the walk home.”

He leans out the window, raising his eyebrows clearly not believing me. “You sure, cause I can see your goose bumps from here.”

 I look down to see little bumps scattered up and down my arms from where I’ve rolled my hoodie sleeves up, giving away how cold I really am.

“Yeah I’m freezing, but like I said I like the walk home, it gives me time,” I sigh.

“Time for what?”

It’s too late when I realise my mistake, god I’m such an idiot. Why did I say that?

“Um just to think really, u know, time alone with my thoughts and stuff.”

Once again, I can tell he doesn’t believe me. Well why should I care what he believes me or not. He’s already getting too close, can already make an accurate guess on what’s going on in my life. It’s just proof enough that I can’t make friends, that I have to detach myself as far as I can from him, I’m just too easy to read.

But this is gonna be hard. I’ve only known for a couple of days, only just started talking to him, but I’m already caught up.

The way he laughs and smiles, the fact that he can make me laugh so easily as well and the fact that he might actually care.

And he told me his story. He broke down and told me everything about his life to make me feel better, in hopes that I might open up too. Which was a lost a cause, I’m never gonna tell my story.

But I need to do this, need to get away fast. Before he learns everything, before he leaves on his own.