A Drunken Mistake - I don't want to lose her again.

Just read through this and realised it's a little crappy, and short, and well not the best thing I've ever written in my life. Sorry about that. 

The next chapter will definitely be better I promise! And so not as boring...

This has taken a while I know, and I also know the chapter doesn't really reflect that. I will get better with my uploads! 

Okay well thank you to each and every one of you that has clicked on to read this. You have no clue how much it means to me to see people reading this. Makes it worth while. 

So thank you, i really mean it!

And if you really super duperly amazingly love it, well then please feel free to click that little button with the word VOTE on it, that will truly make my day. And if you're feeling really generous today, why not click the COMMENT one, and tell me that you like it! I would love both just as equally!

Thank you to all you amazing people... :)

Enjoy <3

'Most of us are imprisoned by something. We're living in darkness until something flips on the switch'

Dylan POV

My heart beats with each frenzied step that I take to get closer to the lift. I ignore the door as it hits the wall and causes a crack in the window. I ignore the annoyed yet worried look that passes across Jason’s face as he first sees the door and then me.

I run straight into the first lift there, press the button for Katy’s floor, and wait with my heart in my throat. Each second that ticks by with each passing floor makes me feel physically and emotionally sick.

This isn’t right, this worried feeling living deep in my heart. I shouldn’t feel this way about leaving her alone.

I’m just worried, paranoid, crazy I tell myself as thoughts of Michael being in the apartment flood my mind.

He’s not there, I chant, he’s not.

Then finally, as the words I’ve been saying don’t make any difference to my fears, the lift stops on our floor.

I stand there for a second even though every part of my body is screaming at me to run to the door.  

I take a couple of deep breathes to calm my heart, but it doesn’t even make a dent into the beating. As I stare at the front door, my mouth goes dry.

I can’t help but think that he is in there, torturing the one I love the most. Making her weak again, breaking her.

And then amongst it all, another sickening thought enters my head.

My babies in there too.

 It’s not just my fiancée he would be breaking, but my unborn child.

He would hurt two of the most precious things in the world to me, and the thought makes me light headed.

I won’t let him touch them.

I go storming towards the door, praying with everything inside of me that I’m wrong about this and that everything is fine, even though I can feel that it’s not.

The door isn’t locked, in fact it isn’t shut, and that makes me worried again.

I know I shut this door.

That’s warning sign number one as I push the door open slightly.

I hear Katy talking to someone, and that’s warning sign number two.