It has been a few weeks since the battle. Ava and Augustana are with Tom and Iris's bodies.

"Wow, she looks just as I last saw her." Augustana said.

"Yup, not a bit of dust has settled on her." Ava said.

"So any news on Tom?" Augustana said.

"Same thing with Iris. No signs of rotting. But everything else in his body is dead. Dormant really." Ava said.

"This is strange. You think there is something linking them?" Augustana said.

"That could be a possibility. They are the only ones that show this weird case." Ava said.

Augustana took a closer look at Tom, "Is it just me or Tom is starting to look like Tom?"

Ava walks over to where Augustana was, "Huh, you are right. He isn't pale and has a...nose?"

"Oh shut up, Ava." Augustana said.

Ava started laughing, "Am I wrong?"

"Whatever. Wait, why would he be reversing age?" Augustana said.

"I don't know, but it looks like the curse has been lifted as well. Tom went through great lengths when he dealt with dark magic. It's the reason why he looks....not so handsome. It looks like Iris has certain features that change but for the most part, she stayed the same." Ava said.

"Wow, I'd have to be honest with you, Tom was a bachelor indeed," Augustana said.

"I know, I guess I fell in love with his good looks and power. Just like everyone else." Ava said.

"Maybe that was why he stayed with Iris, why he was so intrigued with her. When she came back, Iris did not give him one bit of attention. His good looks were nothing compared to the bond they once had. They had so much in common when we were younger. They had uncontrollable powers, shared the same birthday, and had a horrible childhood." Augustana said.

"Iris was the only one who didn't fall for his charm. She only fell for the man she thought he was going to be. I guess it all makes sense now." Ava said.

"What makes sense?" Augustana said.

"I haven't been very honest about Tom. Before Tom killed Iris that night, we were raiding some of Grindelwald's belongings. Minutes before he was cursed, he broke down. For the first time, he gave up. He wanted to leave all of what he had done behind. But he was frustrated with how he can live the life he wanted with Iris. If he turned himself in, he would have spent the rest of his prime years in Azkaban. If he were to escape and go incognito, Iris would not have allowed that. He was so angry that he threw one of the vases that contained Grindelwald's curse. He went ballistic. Before he apparated, I heard Grindelwald's voice telling him to go to Iris. That was how I was able to meet up with him. But Grindelwald made sure I wasn't behind. He locked me in that place and it took me sometime before I could escape. When I finally got out and head to where Tom was, I was too late. That moment he turned around to face me, was the first time he truly felt guilt and regret. Tears in his eyes, for once he felt sadness." Ava said.

"Yeah, I saw him cry. I lost my best friend that day, but to lose the love of your life would have been harder." Augustana said.

"You were right about him Augustana, about him being able to love. I just refused to believe it, but it reminds me about that night." Ava said.

"I remember Iris would tell me how Tom would always seem happy every time he came home. He would walk through the front door and when they both see each other, they lit up. I never believed her. She always said that she was making progress, but I doubted it." Augustana said.