Chapter 5

The three of them arrived at the King's Cross station. Harry and Maurelle pushed their cart, full of supplies with their owls on top. Hagrid then pulled out his watch.

"Blimey, is that the time?!" Hagrid said.

"Sorry, Harry. Sorry, Maurelle. But I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore will be wanting his- uh" He patted his coat, meaning the object he took from the vault. "Well, he'll be wanting to see me. Your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here are your tickets. Stick to your tickets, that's very important."

They both read their tickets, but was very confused to their platform.

"Platform 9 3/4?" Maurelle said.

"But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9 3/4. There's no such thing, is there?" Harry said.

Both of them looked up to see Hagrid, but he already left so soon.

They pushed their carts as they passed the platforms. They arrived at Platforms 9 and 10, but no sign of 3/4.

Maurelle went up to one of the guards who was directing others to their train.

"Excuse me, sir. Can you tell us where we might find Platform 9 3/4?" she said.

"9 3/4? Think you're a bit funny. Run along." He said.

Then they heard someone say Muggles. They were also pushing their carts similar to Harry and Maurelle. They followed this family, knowing they will be going to the same platform.

"Alright Percy, you first." A woman said, who appears to be their mother.

Percy then went straight to the wall, vanishing in an instant. Harry and Maurelle were suprise to see such a thing.

"Fred, you next." She told one of the twins.

They then started to mess around with their mother, about which is who.

"Sorry George" She said and George went up.

"I am joking, I am Fred" He said and Maurelle chuckled.

The other twin who was George, ended up following his brother right after.

"Excuse me?" Harry called out to the mother.

She gently walked over to them.

"Can you tell us how to-" Harry said nervously.

"How to get onto the platform?" She finished for him.

They nodded, "Not to worry dears, it's Ron's first time at Hogwarts as well. Now all you've got to do is walk straight into the wall, right between platforms 9 and 10. Best to do it in a bit of a run." She told them.

"Goodluck" a little girl told them.

"Thank you! I need it." Maurelle joked and the little girl giggled.

Harry went first, then Maurelle right after. They saw the Hogwarts express and were surprised on how big it was.

They boarded the train, and sat in one of the empty compartments.

"Excuse me?" It was the boy they met earlier. "Do you mind, everywhere else is full?"

"Not at all" Harry said.

Maurelle, then sat next to Harry and gave him her seat.

"I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley" He said.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter"

Ron was so stunned to meet the boy who lived, "So it's true! I mean, do you really have the the" Ron was pointing his forehead.

"The what?" Harry asked