Chapter 51

"Sit down please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions
selection!" Dumbledore approaches the blue flame and it glows red.

A name comes out. Everyone looks on anxiously.

"The Durmstrang champion is ... Viktor Krum!" The Durmstrang crowd cheer.

Another name comes out.

"The champion from Beauxbatons... Fleur Delacour" The Beauxbatons girls cheer as Fleur walks up.

Another name comes out.

"The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory." Hogwarts pupils cheer as Cedric takes the stage.

"Excellent! we now have our three champions! But in the end only one will go down
in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the tri-wizard cup!" Dumbledore said.

People cheer, but the goblet glows red once more and another name flies out. Dumbledore takes it and reads...

"Harry Potter. Harry Potter? Harry Potter!" Dumbledore was confused.

"Go on Harry. Harry for goodness sake." Hermione pushed him.

Harry slowly walks up. Dumbledore gives him the paper. Voices in the crowd shout out.

"He's a cheat!" a student said.

"He's not even seventeen yet." a student yelled out.

"I see...Now that we have our contestants." Dumbledore said.

However, their boos were interrupted by the goblet once again. The fire turns red once more, bursting into flames, and a name flies out again. Dumbledore grabs the name and unfolds it.

"I swear to Merlin's grave if it's me..." Maurelle whispered to herself.

"Maurelle Freya? Maurelle!" Dumbledore said.

"Damn it." Maurelle muttered.

"What?How?" Draco said.

Maurelle shrugged as she slowly got up from her table and stood next to Harry.

"I think that will be all for today. Everyone is dismissed." Dumbledore then turned to the champions," I will meet you all in the trophy room to discuss more of this matter."

They all parted ways, but Harry and Maurelle stuck together. They walked to the trophy room, while discussing what was happening.

"How did this happen?" Harry asked.

"I don't know." Maurelle said.

They walked into the room and found the other three champions already there.

"It doesn't feel right, Harry? This can't be a coincidence." Maurelle said.

Dumbledore walks in the room followed by the rest of the elders and Headmasters, in a calmly manner, heading to both Harry and Maurelle. He looked at Harry,"Harry, did you put your name in the Goblet of fire?" he said softly

"No sir." Harry said.

"And you?" he looked at Maurelle.

"No sir." she said.

"Did you ask one of the older students to put it in for you?" Dumbledore said.

"No sir." both said.

"Are you absolutely sure?" Dumbledore siad.

"Yes sir." both said.

"Well of course they are lying." Madame Maxime said.