Chapter 11

"Wait, does that mean I am one too?!" Maurelle said.

"Well, there is a possibility." Augustana said.

"I guess my mother really is that awesome as most people say she is." Maurelle said.

"Even powerful than Dumbledore, and he knew it too. She was the one that took own Grindelwald and gave the Elder Wand to Dumbledore. She even worked for the Ministry as an Auror, while pregnant with you. She is one tough woman."  Augustana said.

"So what happened when she came back?" Maurelle said, wanting to come back to her story.

"Oh yes, well of course everyone was stunned to see her, many of the students idolized her, while some feared her. She was basically a celebrity. But I was just glad to have her back. However, the relationship your mother had with your father was different. Their display of affection towards each other was complicated, yet they still found themselves coming back together. You see, I knew your mother and father love each other deeply, but times have changed. He knew about his dark past and he was to deep to pull out. And your mother...well she was very mysterious, and till this day, there are things I don't know what's going on in her body, since her ventures into the Dark Arts." Augustana said.

"So what happened after Hogwarts?" Maurelle said.

"Well, your mother finally got your father to settle down and they wedded. He tried to get a job as a DADA Professor, but he was too young on his first try. When Dumbledore became the Headmaster, he declined your father. And of course your father cursed that position, so if strange things are happening to your DADA teachers or they just come and go, then you'll know why." Augustana joked and Maurelle giggled, "And..." Augustana took a pause and sighed deeply.

"What is it?" Maurelle said.

"Well, because of that decline, your father came home furious and blamed your mother for settling down. Like I said, he was power hungry and went back to his old ways, and taking the path into becoming a Dark Lord. Your mother didn't find out she was pregnant with you until after your father left. We kept you to ourselves and close friends." Augustana said.

"How did she die?" Maurelle asked.

Augustana looked at her and didn't respond.

"I may be young, but I can take it." Maurelle said.

Augustana chuckled at her comment.

"Why are you laughing?" Maurelle said.

"Of course you can, what can I expect you are just like your parents." Augustana smile." One night, I sense something strange, but I couldn't put my finger on it. It felt as if the world had grown still, waiting for something to happen. I quickly apparated to your mother's house, to warn her about what I had felt, and it seemed as if she knew what was about to happen." Augustana said.

"Well, what happened?" Maurelle leaned in.

Augustana sighed deeply before she explained what she had witnessed 50 years ago.

[Flashback to Augustana and Iris's conversation]

Augustana came to Iris for she had a warning of danger coming soon.

"What seems to be the problem?" Iris said.

"I sense something bad will happen tonight" Augustana said.

Iris looked at her, in a way Augustana never seen her before.

"It is time" Iris said.

"What?" Augustana looked at her confused.

"Grab that basket" Iris pointed towards a woven basket with a small cushion and blanket.