Chapter 35

Maurelle arrived back at the Slytherin Common Room. She was about to make her way to her room, but it seems like someone was waiting for her.

"Maurelle." He said.

"Draco." She said.

"On behalf of the Slytherin House, we congratulate you for making us the most feared house in all of Hogwarts. After the dueling club, everyone was talking about you. Some may even think you are the heir of Slytherin and that it was your doing on those walls." he said.

"That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard." she said.

"We aren't saying you are, but there is a slight chance. Parseltongue is a very rare skill to have, and Salazar Slytherin was one of the few. If only you told us sooner, we could have found this Chamber of Secrets and see for ourselves if there really is a beast down there." he said

"Even if that were to happen, and there was a beast in this chamber, you would run off like you did last year when we had detention. If you couldn't handle that, what makes you think you can handle a monster, let alone Salazar's." she crossed her arms.

"Whatever, Freya. I still can't believe you and that Potter have that ability." he scoffed.

"Jealous?" she smirked.

He rolled his eyes and looked the other way.

"Well, you obviously must have had some sort of speculation, knowing my mother. Since you care a lot about purebloods and high class families." she said.

"I've only heard stories from my father who heard from his father. They said she could wipe away armies of dark creatures with a single spell and that she can raise the dead." he shivers at the last comment.

"I'm sure those are just exaggerations." she downplayed it.

"Sometimes I wonder if she stood a chance against...well..." he leaned in closer and whispered, "you know who."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Goodnight, Malfoy." and went her way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maurelle was able to snatch off the hairs from Crabbe and Goyle. She went on her way to the girl's lavatory to meet up with the three.

"You've got the hairs?" Hermione asked.

"Right here." she pulled out the hairs from her robes.

Maurelle took notice of a particular faucet in one of the sinks. It had a shape of a snake on its side.

"What about the real Crabbe and Goyle? What if they see us?" Harry said which disrupted Maurelle's focus.

"I've got that taken care of. " Maurelle said.

"What did you do?" Ron said.

"I put Sleeping Draught in their food, then hid them in the broomstick closet. We will have plenty of time before they wake up." she then shifted to Hermione, "What about you Hermione?" Maurelle asked.

"I've already got mine. Millicent Bulstrode, Slytherin.I got this off her robes." she added the hairs inside the polyjuice potion.

"Here we go." She gave the two their cups, "Cheers." Hermine said nervously.

Maurelle had a disgusting look on her face when she saw them take a drink. The three started to run to the stalls, about to throw up. When Harry and Ron walked out, their physical appearance started to transform.

"Wow, it worked." Maurelle said.

Harry and Ron looked at each other and were stunned.

"Uh-Harry?" Ron said.