Chapter 61

Draco took her into Umbridge's office and kept a watch on her, waiting for Umbridge's arrival.

"Why couldn't you have just told me where you were going? It didn't have to end up like this." Draco said.

Maurelle ignored him and looked anywhere but in his direction.

"You don't realize the torture she has done to these students who defy her. I can't help you from here." he said.

Maurelle didn't acknowledge him.

"Maurelle, please just talk to me!" he pleaded.

But Maurelle didn't give in. Draco fixed himself up before Umbridge walked  in. She slowly walked over to her desk facing, Maurelle. Her eyes followed Umbridge, watching every step she took.

"Miss Freya." Umbridge said.

"Dolores." she said disrespectfully.

"You will speak to me with the upmost highest respect! Disrespect me and you disrespect the Ministry! " she lost control of her temper, but then quieted down,"Now if you comply with me, then we won't have any more problems, understand?"

Maurelle only looked at her, giving her no reaction.

"Good.  Now, I know you and Mr. Potter have some sort of organization your running here, and I'm afraid that violates the rules. I can't have that happening  under my watch, now where is it taking place." Umbridge said.

Maurelle stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry, where are my manners." Umbridge went and fixed her up tea, but Maurelle noticed that it wasn't liquid sugar she was putting in it,"Since your hands are tied, let me help you." Umbridged pinched her nose and forced her to gulp the drink.

"Veritaserum." Maurelle said.

"Smart girl. Now, let us start over, where is it taking place?" Umbridge said

"It's taking place...." Maurelle started speaking and Umbridge leaned in close, listening attentively,"....up your arse because that is the worse veritaserum I've ever tasted. Are you sure you brewed it correctly?" Maurelle laughed.

Umbridge was shocked that the serum didn't work even though she used the same one on other students not that long ago.

Umbridge was furious, she walked over to Maurelle and slapped her in the face, cutting her lip. Draco was surprised and wanted to help Maurelle, but he couldn't do anything.

Maurelle liked the blood from her lips, "Delicious." she taunted her.

"I don't know how you overcame the serum, but you won't overcome what's next." Umbridge grabbed her wand and fiddled with it.

"Mr. Malfoy, are you familiar with the unforgivable curses?" Umbridge said.

"Y-yes." Draco stuttered, afraid of what's to come.

"Will you remind me again, which one is used to sort out the liars." Umbridge said.

"Cruciatus Curse." he said.

"Right." Umbridge said.

"Is that suppose to scare me?" she taunted her again.

"Professor, are you sure this is allowed?" Draco said.

"What the Ministry doesn't know, won't hurt them. If this displeases you so much, you can walk out, then you wouldn't know if I did it or not." Umbridge said.

Draco was standing there, confused on what he should do.

"I believe your friends might need your assistance in catching the others, why don't you tend to them while I take care of Miss Freya, dear." Umbridge said.