Chapter 1

War after war. Death after death. The dark and the light. Nothing has changed. History is to repeat itself once again.

Iris Freya Slytherin....heroic, powerful, loved by others, even her past was forgiven. Of course, she was known as Iris Freya to conceal her true identity and her legacy lives on, and no one in the wizarding world does not know her name. She is a household name that will live on for centuries to come. But to her, she will always be Iris Slytherin Riddle.

One fateful night, changed the fate of a powerful family. Iris, Maurelle, and Tom Riddle, a family torn apart by their own device...Magic.

Magic can be filled with uniqueness and wonder, yet it can be an open door to death.

A family, died, disappeared, and disconnected. Does it matter who was who? What matters is the love and affection, gone from this family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you ever feel that you weren't important?Worthless? No good?

Well that was what Harry and Maurelle felt since the day they were dropped off by the Dursley's house.

They worked and shed for the family who did not appreciate them one bit. The Dursleys' treated the two with disgust. They envied Harry and Maurelle's wealth. Petunia, lusted for Maurelle's beauty and grace.

Every time they looked at the two, they have everything they could wished for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maurelle was sleeping until she heard banging from her door. Her room was a small closet upstairs, it was tight and little no space.

It was Mrs. Dursley yelling at her to get up and to start doing her chores.

"Get up you lazy twat!" She said as she banged the door.

Maurelle's eyes we're slowly opening. She slowly move the blanket to her side and heard Mrs. Dursley unlocking the door from the outside. Maurelle then move slightly forward and reached the doorknob.

As she stood up and close the door behind her, Dudley rushed past her and went stomping down the stairs. She then heard Mrs. Dursley waking up Harry as well.

"Wake up cousin! We're going to the zoo!" Dudley yelled as he stomped up and down the stairs, above where Harry's "room" was.

"Leave him alone Dudley!" Maurelle said.

"No!!" He spat at her.

Then he giggled as he rushed down to the hall and pushed Harry back on to his bed and kicked the door.

Maurelle ran down quickly to help Harry.

"Are you hurt?" She open the door and held her hand out to him.

"I'm fine don't worry about it, but thank you". Harry smiled at her.

They walk together to the kitchen where all the Dursley's where at.

"Here comes the birthday boy!" Petunia said.

"Happy Birthday, son" Vernon said.

Petunia hugged and cherished her son with love while Vernon sat by the table.