Chapter 2

Two owls flew towards the street and dropped their envelopes, as they landed on the street sign.

Dudley was posing in his new school uniform, while Mr. and Mrs. Dursley looked at him in awes.

"Smile!" Petunia said to Dudley. "Ooh just look at him, I can't believe it. In just a week he'll be off to Smeltings!"

"Can't wait for Smeltings, Petunia! Proudest moments of my life!" Vernon said.

"We'll we have to wear that too?" Maurelle smirked as she hinted sarcasm.

Petunia and Vernon turned their heads towards the two.

"You two, go to Smeltings?!" She said in a disgusted face. The Dursleys' laughed at that thought

"Don't be so stupid! You two are going to state school where you belong. But this is what you'll be wearing when I finish dying it." Petunia walked over to the kitchen.

"But that's Dudley's old uniform, I doubt that would even fit me!" Harry said.

"Oh it'll fit you well enough. Now go and get the post. Go!" Petunia said.

Harry and Maurelle both walked over to the door to see a pile of envelopes on the floor. Harry picked them up and saw two identical letters, with their names on it. They looked at each other curiously, since they never had one letter just for them. Harry passed Maurelle's letter as he looked at his. Both walking back to the kitchen, while focusing on their letter, still in disbelief. Harry gave Vernon the rest of the mail as the two walked passed him.

"Oh Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk." Vernon said as he looked at his mail.

Dudley notice that the two had their own mail and quickly jumped out of his seat to run towards them, stealing their letters off of their hands.

"Dad look! Harry and Maurelle got letters!" Dudley shouted as he ran towards his father.

"It's mine!" Harry said

"Give it back!!" Maurelle shouted.

"Their yours? Who'd be writing to you two?" Vernon joked. He had both letters on each hand. He looked down and turned it over to see their names on them. Then turned it over to see the logo of Hogwarts. He looked in disbelief as he reassured himself when he looked at Petunia.

Petunia was just as shocked as Vernon as they both looked back at the letters. Vernon glared at the two.

Harry and Maurelle were nervous and scared from their looks, as if they know something they don't.

A few days have passed...

More and more owls come to deliver the two's letters, and Vernon kept ripping and destroying their letters as they come in.

Harry and Maurelle were in their "rooms", when they suddenly heard a drilling noise and Vernon's voice.

The two slowly opened their doors to see what was going on.

"No more mails through this letterbox." Vernon said as he drilled a slab of wood on his door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More owls piled up around the house and on the car as they wait for their delivered letters to be opened.

"Have a lovely day at the office dear." Petunia kissed Vernon goodbye.

But midway of their kissed, there was a screech of an owl that caught their attention. When suddenly they realized that their whole driveway has been filled with owls.