Chapter 3

"I'm a what?" Harry said as he looked at Maurelle.

Maurelle was not confused but started to realize what she and Harry are capable of.

"A wizard" Maurelle assured him.

"A good one, I'd wager, once you two are trained up a little." Hagrid said.

"No, you've made a mistake. I mean...I can't be a-a wizard. I'm just Harry" Harry said.

"Well, Just Harry, did you ever make anything happen? Anything you couldn't explain when you were angry or scared?" Hagrid said.

"Of course! This all makes sense Harry!" Maurelle looked at him.

Hagrid stood up and took two letters from his coat, then handed them to the two.

They carefully open their letters and Harry read it out loud.

"Dear Mr. Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

Vernon started to walk up to them. "They will not be going! We swore we'd put a stop to all this rubbish."

"You knew?" Maurelle said.

"You knew all along and you never told me?" Harry glared at Petunia.

"Of course we knew. How could you not be? My perfect sister being who she was. My mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. 'We have a witch in the family. Isn't it wonderful?' I was the only one to see her for what she was. A freak! Then she met that Potter and then she had you and I knew you would be the same... Just as strange, just as abnormal. And then she got herself blown up and we got landed with you" Petunia then looked at Maurelle "And you, you are the most dangerous of all. I still can't believe we took you in. I may not be this wizard, but your mother is an abomination! No wonder she was murdered so soon. Everyone in the wizarding world knows your names."

"Blown up? You told me my parents died in a car crash." Harry said.

"And you told me my mother died after she gave birth to me!" Muarelle said.

"A car crash? A car crash killed Lily an James Potter? And Iris Freya died from childbirth?!" Hagrid said.

"We had to say something." Petunia said.

"It's an outrage! A scandal!!" Hagrid yelled.

"They'll not be going!" Vernon said.

"And I suppose a great Muggle like you is going to stop them?" Hagrid teased.

"Muggle?" Harry and Maurelle looked at each other, as they've been talking at the same time.

"Non-magic folk." Hagrid answered them. He then turned back to the Dursleys," These children had their name down ever since they were born. They're going to the finest school of Witchcraft and Wizardy in the world and they'll be under our finest headmaster Hogwarts has ever seen, Albus Dumbledore!"

Harry and Maurelle looked at him in awe as he defended them off to the Dursleys.

"I will not pay to have a crackpot old fool teach them magic tricks!" Vernon said.

"Never insult Albus Dumbledore in front of me" Hagrid pointed his umbrella at him. Then he saw Dudley pigging out on Harry birthday cake. He shot something out of his umbrella and gave Dudley a pigtail.

Harry and Maurelle laughed as the Dursleys were screaming.

"I'd appreciate if you two didn't tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. Truly speaking, I'm not allowed to use magic outside." He whispered to the two.